• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [37854] Error message when opening notifications

Thot21

Game version: v1.139-beta.1-(ca7671c) - html5 (2021-09-23 08:53)
Jeu-monde: Beta
Browser: Chrome 94.0.4606.54 (64-bit)
Internet Provider: Orange
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account Name: Thot21
Humans or Elves: Humans
Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest Title: Notifications tab
Current Status:
Each time I want to open the notifications tab, a message is displayed "Sorry, an internal error has occurred. Please try again later"
By clicking on "ok", the game restarts itself.
Impossible to open this tab, this phenomenon is repeated each time.
No problem on Arendyll and Winyandor
Manipulations performed: Stopped the internet box for 3 minutes; emptied caches and history; restarted the browser. Always the same message

Last edited:

Thot21

Hello
At the beginning of the morning I still had this problem.
Now everything is working properly.
Thank you very much.

Thot21

Hello
I no longer have the problem mentioned above, but I have just received the following message from a neighbour:
"Just to let you know that every time I try to visit your city, an error message comes up conveying there's an internal error. The error causes the page - my city - to reload, and I have to start over. This has been going for a couple of days, and is as far as I know only related to your city - I'm able to visit all other neighbours without encountering a similar error."

Dorfl the Clay

Hello
I no longer have the problem mentioned above, but I have just received the following message from a neighbour:
"Just to let you know that every time I try to visit your city, an error message comes up conveying there's an internal error. The error causes the page - my city - to reload, and I have to start over. This has been going for a couple of days, and is as far as I know only related to your city - I'm able to visit all other neighbours without encountering a similar error."
At the moment there is a (confirmed) problem with trying to give neighbourly help to players/cities that are not a member of a fellowship, the developers have been informed...

graziame

il problema persiste

Attachments

• problem.png
    problem.png
    904.8 KB · Views: 69