• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Erase streets?

DeletedUser58

At the bottom of the game screen you should two tiny buttons above the build/research/map buttons: http://prntscr.com/5yfzcm

One allows you to sell buildings (including road) and the other allows you to move your buildings. Just click the button and click on the road. :)

DeletedUser205

well thank you for quick answer. it is a bit tricky, but some streetpieces started to move now.

edit: I found, that it is necessary to relog, to get shown the moves of some buildings an pieces of streets.

edit2: and it works better, not to combine moves, but click "done" after each single move

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58

edit: I found, that it is necessary to relog, to get shown the moves of some buildings an pieces of streets.
I've only ever experienced this the first time I tried moving streets. After I had refreshed it was all fine and I've not experienced it since then. I passed it off as a one-time glitch. Does it happen all the time for you?

DeletedUser205

Yes, it did happen again after relogging.
Since then I used to click "Done" after each movement, that works better.
But with this method also I had to refresh sometimes to get the results of my movings (both: streetpieces an buildings)

Deleted User - 1954

Hey sorella,
I rearranged my town since start playing the game two times and I didn't had the problem you describes here. But I want to warn you all: if you delete/sell upgraded paths, you will not get back the payed goods but only the money and supply - unless it is a bug.
Regards, Florarbor

DeletedUser205

hi Florarbor,
thanks for that hint.
By the way: I used to rearrange my town several times a day in the last days, that's most of the fun at the moment ;-) .
And the described problems don't happen always, but from time to time. Yesterday no problems with that, but several freezes during change to researchmap and worldmap (one freeze with after it really hardworking to get back into game).
Thats the fun with betas, isn't it?