• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Enemy Thief stop moving in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I was in a fight to kill 90 or something thieves, because there was a lot of terrain I opted to pass from moving out of my initial spot to make him closer for my archers. The first 2 rounds or so he did move closer, but when he got to this point

http://gyazo.com/89cbbdb5964acaa758d6a4435f370ca9
then he stopped approaching me. So I pass on my melees and then I shoot with my archers, on his turn he just stands still and pass and its me again, repeat previously and then he died. Seems like he doesn't have a clue where to go from there

DeletedUser

Hi Ardelo,

Could this be the same bug as has been reported in this topic?
Almost but not quite. As you see on the picture, none of mine have been hit once and none of them are blocked. There is a path to each and every one of them that the AI could use but he simply passed.

Marindor

Okay than I'll change this topic to a duplicate of the other one and link there to this topic, for it is related so your additional info can be helpful there, but we can keep 1 topic open for a clear overview. Thank you for you report and please feel free to share any additional experiences with this in the other topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.