• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered End Game

DeletedUser231

Have been opened elvenar beta in many countries (also in Italy... my country) and I'm worried ... it means that it's okay the game? because I don't think the game is okay, now seems only a good basic idea with many bugs... :(

Your English is much better than my Italian. I totally understood what you said. I tried the USA server and left after a few weeks. Bored to tears, no one traded, no one visited, no one mailed me and I mailled everyone in my discovered area.

DeletedUser967

Via www is mmo game it is obviously, but you'r right about Elvenar. Doesn't matter the fact that here play many players from many countries, because we can do nothing with that, no chat, no guilds, no PVP, completly nothing, we can only improve own city nothing else.
It is serious problem which should be solve really fast, people want to meet new friends, talk with them, want to be the best but not only individual but in group. Devs should do something with that in near future if they want really big interesting of their project.

DeletedUser819

... Well, I think it was a bad idea from Imo,
the game ELVENAR been unfinished to show in the world, on all servers,
... It should be terminated in Beta development here

... But we do not know the tactics of the game makers,
why it does not happen ist.-

It took a lot of time for uploading the other servers in the world, I think,

I have not given up hope,
Who may create wonderful graphics,
can achieve a great game !!!

I hope hope hope it will be a very good and very nice game
I'll wait ...

but ... Many players have many ideas
but ... the players do not know the implementation

DeletedUser778

Yesterday I was thinking to my self:
Why would a publisher open so many new live servers of a game, that looks not very finished to an active player.
So I thought one reason could be a bigger improvement of the game in the next weeks, like a guildsystem, so the new players get the feeling they play a game that is improving and developing well and stay attached to it.
And today:
The biggest new feature now that we hope to implement this summer at the lastest, is a Guild System! We don't know the exact details about this either, but from my personal point of view, a social/interaction stimulating feature like this will be very welcome. :)
So let's hope for the future :D

DeletedUser315

Any chance Inno can give us a spoiler or even just a sniff of whats in the near future ?
Or should i even ask if there is a future ?

ophion

If it's true they intend to introduce a guild system then we can all rest easy knowing that Elvenar will continue.:)
It would be very sad to see this game go the way of Rising Generals as it has so much potential to be as big as FoE...and maybe even better (as long as they leave battling and plundering each other out of this game).
I just wish they would give a hint as to when new content was likely to arrive as those that have long completed the tech tree are becoming bored with the waiting...and it would be a pity to lose the dedicated players that have made it thus far just because they got fed up waiting for some news of things to come.
Surely it wouldn't be asking too much to get a hint of upcoming events...even if it means a long wait until they arrive?
At least we would have something to look forward to...and not be left wondering.