• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Enar's embassy

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser1247

i cannot collect from enars embassy i assume its caused from tourney rewards......http://prnt.sc/eg6jlv
i moved it to different spot in my city it didn't free it up same with a game re-boot

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I assume you have 10 broken shards, and you cannot collect them now.
Wouldnt this be wanted behavior then since collecting them would mean you loose the broken shards?
(As it is now, 10 broken shards it the max storage capacity, so in the current version you would not have 12/10 but it would just stay at 10/10)

DeletedUser1247

i would think the shard capacity needs to be increased now that they are in tourney its not a daily or even weekly thing you get a aw to lvl 1 ,6 ,11, 16 to use broken shards.. if its not increased it kinda renders enars embassy 50% less of use and same thing for tourney rewards (ones that have broken shards) we wont get the reward... maybe a seperate storage once the first 10 are filled and we can craft a rune shard of choice once the second set of 10 is full

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
As stated in the announcement of the recent tournament change. this is something the devs are planning to do.
However i am not sure they will add the same exception for wonders. Time will tell.

To make all chests worth fighting for, we will rearrange the rewards per chests a bit - we received feedback that not all chests were as interesting as others and we want to improve this. On top of that, we are also adding some new rewards to these chests, such as broken shards that you can use for your Ancient Wonders. Do note: the maximum amount of broken shards you can store will remain at 10, so you will have to take care of making space to receive your rewards in time. With one of our future updates, we will make it possible to receive more than your maximum amount of broken shards - given that they come from the Tournament rewards.

DeletedUser1852

Do note: the maximum amount of broken shards you can store will remain at 10, so you will have to take care of making space to receive your rewards in time.

Sorry to say but that's another not thought through thing sent live.

We actually have very limited possibilities to "make room" in the broken shard bar other than try to break more runes (IF you have some spare ones available that you can actually use) or fill up the bar by using diamonds...
You certainly are not telling us that that is/was the intention of the dev team, are you?

If there indeed is another possibility to "make room" I have missed so far please kindly point me to it ;)

Otherwise the newest changes yet have a bitter feeling attached: making us work for rewards we know beforehand that we will lose again at least partly. (similar to dumping the reward KP into our KP bar and thus causing players to loose KP)

I am sorry but it starts to feel like I am given (and bribed) with one hand and the other hand takes some of it away from me quite immediately .... not fun at all :confused: