• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Enar's Embassy needs serious rework

Should Enar's Embassy be reworked?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jammin

If it's the same interview with Lukas, here is a slice that someone on EN translated:

...The basic goal of the calculation formula is to offer all players a tournament that does not benefit anyone and is also a challenge for everyone.
That's a wrong translation.
The basic goal of the calculation formula is to offer all players a tournament that does not favor anyone and is also a challenge for everyone.

Deleted User - 86059

I don't know why this topic has been changed, but to me this certainly isn't about reworking Enar's Embassy.
So unless it goes back on topic then I will ask Marindor to close this thread

Arthus

It was not me the opener that changed the topic.
The problem was not solved and topic is relevant and actual, Enar's Embassy is trash.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2378

I built the Enar's Embassy early on in the game so I could have the avatar that comes with it...and then promptly removed the Wonder after it was finished building.
I hope they do adjust this wonder some day. It is really cool looking just not useful as it currently is.

Aeva

As soon as I got it (live) I dismissed it, along with Watchtower Ruïns, Throne of the High Man and some of the other early AW's. It did not give me anything but more ranking points and I do not care about ranking. So it might be time to rethink the purpose of some of those AW's Enar's first since it is a very bulky building. Just ranking (and a little bit of other stuff as it levels up) is not good enough.

cestbienmoi

I think the main problem is that you can do errors (noone think to city in ERA XV at the beginning of the game) or Inno changes the rules, but there is no tools to change your city without massive lost (sell the AW).

edeba

Here's a rework idea, make enar give time reduction on all buildings that make something.
I made a table of suggested time reductions and worked out how many minutes off my suggestion would be for some of the more common times, but I didn't bother working it out for 5 minute, 15 minute, 1 hour, 12 hour, 21 hour and the various odd ball times that show up in guest race buildings. The broken shard feature could be completely replaced with this.

1608398431834.png

karld

Enar's Embassy is terrible. I did an analysis a number of chapters ago and found that even a level 6 Embassy didn't provide or save enough mana compared to several mana sawmills in the same space. It just seemed like a terrible investment to me. You shouldn't need to go 6 levels on an AW just to break even. Now that we are penalized in Tournaments because of AW levels it is even worse. I always kinda feel sorry for people who still have one.