• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Enar's Embassy change

Dhurrin

Passing on a request from several players on several liveservers
Change the output of Enar's Embassy from broken shards to petfood. In order not to have petfood to become too common at the same rate as the Scout, so an increase only at lvls 1, 11, 21, 31 which would max it out at 4 petfood a week at lvl 31 and over.

Reasoning
1 - lack of sources of petfood while the number of buildings requiring petfood steadily increases
2 - The broken shards are not really interesting for players in the higher chapters as the tourney already provides enough, as well as breaking shards by building unwanted AWs and selling them again to refill the ring.
3 - the pretty large size of this particular AW warrants a reward that balances the size and broken shards are not it, while there are a lot of other sources of mana.

Pro's
- More players going to build this AW (especially for it's size it only has a very mediocre production at the moment) which will lead to the players having to balance their available space even more, which can make the game more interesting as space is the ultimate resource. Right now it seems to be one of the least wanted AWs
- It brings a steady source of petfood in a game that basically has no reliable and steady source. It may be available in the MA but is not as steady for many players to count on it covering their wants/needs.
- This change could if needed in the future also be used to decrease the amount of petfood offered in events a bit to make room for other possible prizes, if it would turn out to generate an overabundance of petfood.

Con's
Some pretty serious revamping of the AW, where the production of mana stays the same. But the shard production is removed while the petfood production increase goes to only 1 per 10 lvls.
Needs some serious polling among players as some may actually have it built for the shards.

Lelanya

Please read this guide. It's too soon for a poll.
I have seen both of your suggestions in the past, ie
1. Give us more sources of pet food, and
2. Change Enar's Embassy

... both in the Forums and at live Q&As and the answer to #1 has been 'no', we already gave you an expiring event building that grants pet food, as well as rewards in some events (I got one yesterday on live realms).

For some reason the EE2 has been deemed acceptable as is. It is most definitely my #1 least useful Wonder.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Dhurrin just to let you know I've deleted your poll. As @Lelanya said above, please read the guide to the Ideas section. There you will see that under certain circumstances the team will add official polls to threads.

Dhurrin

Please read this guide. It's too soon for a poll.
I have seen both of your suggestions in the past, ie
1. Give us more sources of pet food, and
2. Change Enar's Embassy

... both in the Forums and at live Q&As and the answer to #1 has been 'no', we already gave you an expiring event building that grants pet food, as well as rewards in some events (I got one yesterday on live realms).

For some reason the EE2 has been deemed acceptable as is. It is most definitely my #1 least useful Wonder.
The DEVS seem to have found it acceptable. There aren't many players who feel the same, especially considering the size. It just was a topic that kept popping up in several worlds on different servers/countries

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for sharing your idea here in the forum @Dhurrin! We share the same opinion with Lelanya and think that bringing the idea to the table won't work, so this idea is rejected. We will see what benefits the next event buildings will bring in regards of pet food.