• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elvenar's Relaxing Harmony Guild

DeletedUser231

I thought I would jump the Gun a wee bit and advertise a New guild.
I know this is way too soon to be officially in this game.
They might not even call the groups Guilds....:p

Apply to Thuncal for an application and membership.

He is the Guild Leader and Founder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser236

You have a small typo

Apply Now to THUNCAL: Evenar Newest Guild

:)

DeletedUser126

Good luck, its good to have some competition ;)

I will be running Excessum Guild/Alliance once they are implemented. That was actually out plan before the game was even realeased but we expected for guilds to be already in the game.

A lot of active members in the game are either original community members like Acamax here (shes an officer in Excessum ;) or they declared they will join once the guilds are out :)

Edit by Muf-Muf: deleted advertising link.

DeletedUser126

It is not a competition.

Actually the exact opposite.
Relaxing Harmony is living in Harmony with your alliance.
And being in competition violates the nature laws of True Inner Harmony...:)

:D

DeletedUser580

Hey. Thank you for the thread rugbug. Actually I am male. Thank you for your help. :)

Everyone is welcome.

Khebeln this guild wont be a pro guild and the target is not being effcient as possible. Its just a peaceful guild for everyone.
It would be nice if we can be the first two guilds on the beta server and later on the offcial server. Let us be working close together to bring some live into the game.

Thuncal :)

DeletedUser126

Fair enough. Considering we aim for different players its perfect :)

Excessum is known as hardcore power gaming community aiming for no.1 in any game we play :p

While you guys are more of a Social more casual and relaxed guild with less pressure :)

Right now we are the only two officially announced guilds so far :)

DeletedUser580

Fair enough. Considering we aim for different players its perfect :)

Excessum is known as hardcore power gaming community aiming for no.1 in any game we play :p

While you guys are more of a Social more casual and relaxed guild with less pressure :)

Right now we are the only two officially announced guilds so far :)

Thats a good summary. Let us do it! :)

DeletedUser231

Hey. Thank you for the thread rugbug. Actually I am male. Thank you for your help. :)

Everyone is welcome.

Khebeln this guild wont be a pro guild and the target is not being efficient as possible.
Its just a peaceful guild for everyone.
It would be nice if we can be the first two guilds on the beta server and later on the official server.
Let us be working close together to bring some live into the game.

Thuncal :)

Nice to be your friend....I assumed you were a female....It dont matter....Actually I am FEMALE...btw..:)

DeletedUser

Guilds? Did I miss that memo?... Looks I am a complete noob here