• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elvenar's Relaxing Harmony Guild

DeletedUser

Thank you Thuncal. While waiting for the Guild System let's have fun and see what happens next in the game :D

DeletedUser

Hello.
I admit that I did not understand your idea. You want to guild in the game? Or in the forum?
If it's in the game, we 're not even sure there will guilds :p Or is it just for fun ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it'd not be bad if Elvenar had a guild system...obviously it's only my opionion and it's not strange others could think different :)

DeletedUser580

we already discussed about guilds in the suggestions forum. They were really interested and they will set up a guild system. Lots of things I requested for a guild system might be a part of it. Thats why I ll love it so badly if they do it right ....... :D

DeletedUser

I'm sure that developers'll do a great work about guilds...:D

DeletedUser

I mean with "army" that we 're very numerous and not that we'll fight as an army do ;)
Peace and love

DeletedUser1151

I start to play this game, just becouse is not pure war game, this is more friendly game :cool:
i'm full of all those war games, this is something different and i like that :D

DeletedUser

I agreee with all of you: I'm appreciating very much this game for the same reasons you've written ;)