• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Elvenar won't work both on browser and app

palmira

This time I can't get in on the app and the browser kicks me out every minute or so and takes forever to load

I get this message on the app, playing on a iPhone 12 Pro Max, 256 GB

elv.jpg

but this is my internet connection

speedtest.png

palmira

oxzz.innogamescdn.com
timed out as expected

So today I can't play beta, I just hope whatever the problem is doesn't get live.

PS: Maybe I should look for another game, this has been going on for a long time and only gets worse, any suggestions?

Ralph

I also can't access the game, it loads endlessly and never opens, i'm from Lisbon too

Last edited:

palmira

for mac there should be something like http://macappstore.org/mtr/
I can't install, it says I have to be an administrator but I am the administrator. I will look again tomorrow, dinner time now. But anyway, I can't play beta on the browser since mid afternoon for a long time now but I was always able to get in the app, now the bug has got into the app too, really annoying, specially because the issue is always dismissed. If this hits live I quit, this is most irritating

Karvest

Once app downloads new assets, it would be able to login despite of missing connection to cdn again.

Ralph

I already know what the problem is: the MEO net doesn't have access to the Beta, but NOS already gives me access ... with me it was like this ... @palmira is trying another net if you have

palmira

Once app downloads new assets, it would be able to login despite of missing connection to cdn again.
Not today, maybe tomorrow morning if the pattern of the previous weeks is maintained. And now a player in my live server has the same problem on the app so this is already affecting the live servers

palmira

I already know what the problem is: the MEO net doesn't have access to the Beta, but NOS already gives me access ... with me it was like this ... @palmira is trying another net if you have
I have no problem accessing my live server and I have no problem, so far, in the morning and up to 5-6 pm. This pops in mid-afternoon and goes on until 2-3 am most days but in the beginning it would pop in and out; now once it pops in only goes away in the wee hours so I don't believe is a internet provider problem.

Marindor

Hi guys,

We're not able to reproduce any issues. If anyone else experiences similar issues, please let us know and use the template as explained here to make sure we have enough info as possible. Thank you.

palmira

Well, considering the timing I could bet it is a problem of bandwidth, beta has more players then my live server and most probably can't handle all in peak gaming hours. What I don't understand is why it happens to the same players, does beta have internal priorities for incoming IPs? My german co-players never had a hiccup and apparently portuguese players are the most affected. So no wonder anyone in Germany can't reproduce

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I am in the US and have been playing on Beta for almost 9 months now and I remember that error message happening once before. But when it happened that time, I think Beta was down for everyone on both browser and mobile.

palmira

Are you guys still having this issue right now?
Or did it resolve already?
I never had any problems in the morning only from mid-afternoon till ~2 am UTC. I have fiber and a very fast internet, I use the major internet PT provider and asked a friend that works there and according to what he said, if I had any problems should be exactly when elvenar runs like a swiss watch for me, when the ether is awash with zoom classes and meetings, never at night. I can understand beta having bandwidth problems but what I can't figure out is why it is always me being kicked out, everyday for the last month.

PS: I will sure be back late afternoon if this happens again, usually I don't bother because I can get in the app but yesterday I was completely blocked from beta, browser and app.

palmira

Well, now I have 30 ms pings and I screenshot the trace route and will compare later. I had a look at the international traffic in my ISP and yesterday was quite normal, actually at the time I started having problems it was basically at the same level it is now, around 40%. And still doesn't explain why I have no problems in my live server.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Feb 22 12-47-50.png
    Screenshot at Feb 22 12-47-50.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 81