• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

Elderflower

Me too. For fellowship members I can usually recall their preferences but I also do a lot of my neighbours and I can never remember what they want. Also sometimes I'd like to aid something that has a spell on it but I can't tell that from the mobile app.

SoggyShorts

Also sometimes I'd like to aid something that has a spell on it but I can't tell that from the mobile app.
Right now the app shows you the highest culture building available, but in almost all cases a building with a spell is actually the best. It should be possible for that building to show up instead.
Maybe even put a purple border around the culture button if spelled.

DeletedUser283

this weekend I had to be away from home for the afternoon, so tried to play with the app;
to my disapointment, I cannot access FA quests nor FA map, I cannot restart production in the Magic academy, I cannot drop KPs into my wonders...
so what can I do with this ?

MalpA

like this strange dude telling on (dont know how it called) "INNO TV?" "this is soo cool... " you can use this tool for .....
1) Motivtion
2) Giving NH
3) Polishing other player buldings
4) Helping your FS by giving them NH

See how many nice thing you can do with mobile ap ? xd

Last edited:

Marindor

Events (like FA) and Ancient Wonders are indeed not implemented yet (see the first post in this thread). NH indeed works great on the app, can't wait until we have a system like that on the browser version too :cool:

DeletedUser1163

NEW APP
I’ve just been made aware, via our chat board, that the new app is very limited. No messages, no AW interaction. This means Fellowships are not able to communicate with their team mates nor level up their AWs. This is not acceptable.

I was getting a wee bit angry that no one is helping to level up AWs in my fellowship. If everyone is using the app, this may explain the reason. Why do we need fellowships if we cannot communicate with each other? And if no one is able to help each other, I might as well disband my fellowship.

Loki Blue

If it were meant to be a replacement, Elvenar would lose a huge number of players...not everyone has a phone that is compatible with the game. Trying to play the game on my phone was pointless, so I uninstalled it. I'm not going to get a new phone just to play a game, and I don't expect anyone else is willing to either. So I don't think we have to worry about the app replacing the game.

DeletedUser1163

Thank you so much SoggyShorts, Scoobydoo and Loki Blue for answering my question. If fellows are going to use only the app, which doesn't allow them to aid elves and humans in their fellowship, they may find themselves expelled from a fellowship. One of my new recruits told me today that he can leave messages on the chat board (on the left of screen) but cannot read and leave messages on the message thread, nor check incoming messages.

Loki Blue

Thank you so much SoggyShorts, Scoobydoo and Loki Blue for answering my question. If fellows are going to use only the app, which doesn't allow them to aid elves and humans in their fellowship, they may find themselves expelled from a fellowship. One of my new recruits told me today that he can leave messages on the chat board (on the left of screen) but cannot read and leave messages on the message thread, nor check incoming messages.

I tried very hard to get the app to work on my phone, there was even a Mod trying to help me, but in the end, after days of frustration, I removed it. However, the city you create with the app is playable in the browser, so they do have an option there. I couldn't get the city passed the Tutorial in the app, so I'm stuck with the player name the app gave me. :p

It is a concern that app players in the situation you described might lose their Fellowship because they cannot visit. But the city is playable on both platforms, so hopefully they will log into the city in the browser to do their visits, and whatever else they can't do in the app, at least until a future update to the app, which is still pretty new, resolves their issues.

DeletedUser1767

If fellows are going to use only the app, which doesn't allow them to aid elves and humans in their fellowship, they may find themselves expelled from a fellowship.
I don't know what is meant by being unable to help your fellows if you use the app? You can't add to anyone's AW, but you can certainly give NH, and it's so much easier and faster than doing it in the browser.

DeletedUser1163

I don't know what is meant by being unable to help your fellows if you use the app?
Midnightsidhe, before the Elvenar app came out, everyone in my fellowship helped to level up Ancient Wonders (AW), starting with the lowest to the highest. Now a lot of players are using the app and not helping to level up AWs. Only a handful of us are helping now, which is not fair. Not sure if you can post and pick up trades using this new app. Also if you use this new app, I've been told you cannot read messages on the message thread, only the chat board.

In my fellowship I've noticed since this new app came out, communication has stopped, no one is trading with each other anymore, and AWs are not being leveled. Many of the wise elves and humans on this Forum have said:

"The app is not meant to replace browser play. It’s used right now as a supplement so that you can do visits and reset productions on the go."

DeletedUser1777

Installed the latest update of the App:
It forces us now to do the stupid 2nd decline window for repeating quests as at PC :mad: First you added the double tap on world map for NH and now this.
Why are you messing up the App instead of letting us having a small advantage?

The issue of the missing quest after a full cycle is still there (oh, I forgot it is no issue, because you didn't confirmed it yet - after 3 weekso_O)

Inventory shows now buildings, spells & boosters not available yet. Trader button is implemented too :)

Elderflower

We don't seem to get the treasure chest for helping either. So if you want those you still have to play on the computer at least until you have collected your three daily treasures