• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elvenar Gems of Knowledge

• Thread starter DeletedUser1681
  • Start date

DeletedUser1681

Does anyone know if this site is still being updated ? Seems like it's been "sleeping" this last summer.

And if it has retired, anyone knows of other fan sites ?

Alcaro

still, the site is half dormant. Since I used that site for years for almost every information I needed, I can tell that something's changed. I hope they will "come back", would be a real loss if the site will not be updated how it used to be and if we lose a reliable source of informations.

Pauly7

Elvengems is a lot more hit and miss than it used to be. It's still active, but sometimes it takes several days, or even weeks, for things to be updated.

PaNonymeB

At least, the "guest race guides" part seems to be dead. Chapter 15 guide is still marked as "preview" and still no guide for chapter 16.

PaNonymeB

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200802-220544_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200802-220544_Chrome.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 189

Richord

ok, not dead, ik know. I just hoped to tingle the makers by saying it was. because I would do it right, or not. they are doing it @ 10% effort.
Money, time, whatever; i know. i understand. But go for it or 'go home'. I don't visit the site anymore, because it's a gamble what i can find.
It's not up to date, not complete and lacks of the good extra info it used to have.

DeepTerminal

the beacon information was changed half way through beta, and elven gems didn't update their information.

for the latest event information, @Jackluyt 's Platinum Leaf facebook group usually has a note with all the event info. elvenarchitect also updates new buildings very quickly. I also think some forum members make google sheet with the info. can't remember where i've seen it.