• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question Elvenar Community Discord

FifiOddsox

Hello Fellows!

We have a very active Elvenar community on Discord: - https://discord.gg/rHgVks4Mc3
The link to follow if you would like to join our community and participate in general chatting or need help with questions or just tips and info, event discussions etc.
We also have channels for FS looking for players/members or vice versa. Or just a place to hang out. Everyone is welcome.

Dorfl the Clay

This is no question, but an advert for your FS, so not in the right topic. It probably belongs in "Game Worlds - Beta1"...

Annelore

This is no question, but an advert for your FS, so not in the right topic. It probably belongs in "Game Worlds - Beta1"...
It's not a fellowship discord, but an unofficial elvenar discord that's being promoted as an official inno one. There's hardly any game discussion going on there occasionally there will be a brand new player going there instead of one of the official forums. They don't get much help.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
True it's not a question, but we don't really have a section in Game Worlds where it would fit either.
@FifiOddsox would you mind if I moved this thread to General Discussion?

Lelanya

It's not a fellowship discord, but an unofficial elvenar discord that's being promoted as an official inno one. There's hardly any game discussion going on there occasionally there will be a brand new player going there instead of one of the official forums. They don't get much help.
Who doesn't get much help, where? Both of the other English language Forums, offer plenty of help.

Annelore

Who doesn't get much help, where? Both of the other English language Forums, offer plenty of help.
I was discussing the discord server that the OP posted a link to. The forums are far better help than what you can get through discord.

FifiOddsox

This is also not being promoted as any "official" Inno discord. Where do you guys see that I used the word "official"?

FifiOddsox

True it's not a question, but we don't really have a section in Game Worlds where it would fit either.
@FifiOddsox would you mind if I moved this thread to General Discussion?
It would be no problem for me if you moved it to general discussion. Do we perhaps have some sort of guide of where to post certain subjects for future reference? Thank you ;)

FifiOddsox

Hello Fellows!

We have a very active Elvenar community on Discord: - https://discord.gg/rHgVks4Mc3
The link to follow if you would like to join our community and participate in general chatting or need help with questions or just tips and info, event discussions etc.
We also have channels for FS looking for players/members or vice versa. Or just a place to hang out. Everyone is welcome.
I will move this to the Lounge if that is permitted. Feel free to delete this thread. ;)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Also it's about Elvenar, while the Lounge is about anything (nor necessarily Elvenar related). This is why I suggested General Discussion.
Beta 1, in the main section, not the FS subforums would also be OK though, whichever you prefer.

Earwen1

Hello Fellows!

Thank you for the initiative!
Unfortunately, Discord and me don't go together well.
But I might try to dust off my old account there and pay a visit some time.