• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce elvenade supply carriage does not look like it gives advertised portal.

edeba

As you can see, the description say it gives q portal profit every 4 days, but it sure doesn't look like it from the picture of the item placed.

upload_2018-11-23_20-54-28.png

upload_2018-11-23_20-53-2.png

Deleted User - 60107

I was just about to report the same. Here's the tooltip if you are in Elementals:
Elvenar Supply Carriage1.png

The description mentioned a Portal Profit 10% spell, but that is clearly not what it produces. The production time seems to be a lot less than 4 days, too.

edeba

It still might produce a portal profit, and it just isn't showing the progression. It says it gives supplies as well in the description.

Indianaking

same here
portal profit wird nicht angezeigt.png

I placed two of them - so I decided just to wait . Hopefully I ll get the profits somehow - in 4 days :rolleyes:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks! We'll check this one out, but it may just be that the information has been left off of the window. So in the meanwhile please do let us know if you do get the portal profit, thanks!

Indianaking

"Hi folks! We'll check this one out, but it may just be that the information has been left off of the window. So in the meanwhile please do let us know if you do get the portal profit, thanks!"

Exactly- information has been left off the window- I got the 2 profits already Besides I can see production progress meanwhile :)

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
"Hi folks! We'll check this one out, but it may just be that the information has been left off of the window. So in the meanwhile please do let us know if you do get the portal profit, thanks!"

Exactly- information has been left off the window- I got the 2 profits already Besides I can see production progress meanwhile :)
it was fixed today and apart from that there is no way you could get 2 profits already with 4 days of production

edeba

It looks fixed. Mine is saying 95:55 h to next collection and I have one 10% portal profit that I believe just showed up. It looks to me like it was fixed in a way that gave me my first one early, as it says 46 days and 13 hours to expiry, so this looks to me like I collected 13 hours early.

Anyway, I now see the bar for how long until the portal profit is ready.

So, when this building expires, will the bar revert back to showing supplies? It no longer shows the supply accumulation, which is a part of the description, or will that part expire as well?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks, this does indeed seem changed now, and the Elvenade Supply Carriage does produce the Portal Boost. We'll therefore set this one to 'Cannot Reproduce' as the behaviour has changed. However since we could confirm the display issue that was originally reported we will of course grant the Diamonds for the report :)