• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

Konniver

Thanks, I was aware, but not much I could be doing as it was on the hosting provider's end ... will hopefully be back up and running soon.

The hosting company was attacked and hackers have encrypted the data on thousands of sites and they're working with security experts to decrypt it. They've recovered 80% of the websites so far and expect the rest to be restored in the next 24h hours. Thankfully, my website never collected and stored sensitive or PII (personally identifiable information) on their web servers so there's no worry on that end.

salandrine

Thx a lot for you care.

You do a very well work with you site, I appriciate beeing there. Its very helpful.

But since today I get the follwing failure

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Alcaro

@Konniver
I wanted to make a donation to your site but even tho I chose the option of CC, I got redirected to Paypal and I don't have Paypal nor intending to get it.
Is there a way to directly use my CC to make a donation?

Deleted User - 81190

@Konniver
I wanted to make a donation to your site but even tho I chose the option of CC, I got redirected to Paypal and I don't have Paypal nor intending to get it.
Is there a way to directly use my CC to make a donation?
You should be able to use CC payment via Paypal even without having PP account or registering AFAIK. Paypal basically just processes your CC transaction.

DeletedUser3036

@MinMax Gamer - it asked to register. This means I had to make an account. Paypal will not see a new acct from me.
you can also donate on patreon, just need to create an account on patreon or connect with either facebook or a google account.

go here and when you're logged in, you'll be able to donate more than 1$ :)

DeletedUser2643

Over a week now and one problem is persisting. Importing is fine. Making a city is fine. But loading in a city from a bookmark or link isn't working on Chrome. It is working on Firefox and Edge.

Konniver

I don't believe it's a Chrome issue, but a beta mode issue. It appeared as it if was a browser bug as I imagine you had the site switched to Beta in Chrome, and it loaded the default English when you tested in other browsers?

It should be fixed now and thanks for letting me know!

Deleted User - 81190

I don't believe it's a Chrome issue, but a beta mode issue. It appeared as it if was a browser bug as I imagine you had the site switched to Beta in Chrome, and it loaded the default English when you tested in other browsers?

It should be fixed now and thanks for letting me know!
Can confirm, works fine now. Thanks!

Angeduciel

@Konniver ,
in the production report, we are getting wrong values for all set buildings and evolutive buildings producing our boosted goods. The production boost (relic boost) is applied in your calculation while it is not applied in the game. Therefore, the more we have of these buildings the less accurate are the numbers showings our total production of goods per day. Is this something you can solve?
1580182267462.png

in the game I get the following:
1580182317359.png

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

salandrine

Elenstats is down since yesterday afternoon (GMT+1, Germany). Is there any issue to be working again? Its not depending on a defined browser, the page ist loading and loading and loading ....

First there was a text stating: Page not reachable (or common), now since yesterday evening ist loading endless.

Arthus

Evolution buildings in elven architect are very badly done.
wrong stats everywhere, mana, seeds, goods, everything.
Changing stage only shows pop/cult bonus multiplier, doesn't affect numbers of produced goods.
Needs work to show proper numbers. Gingerbread mansion shows both wrong ammount of goods and no additional bonuses with more stages.