• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

DeletedUser2576

Arfff, every time I click on a link I fall on black unicorn :(
Switch to Beta or English and it will work.
The french and german clientfiles have a dummy description (black unicorn ones).

PS: Konniver was faster.
The clientfiles should be correct after tomorrows update on DE and FR.

DeletedUser

Service Unavailable :( Everybody wants to look at the new building stats o_O

edeba

The Jesters Tavern looks weird. It gives mana or seeds and then goods? And goods is based on the percent of mana or seeds?

DeletedUser2576

The EA values are correct, but as i said i think Inno missed that a building that gives mana/seeds has problems with link boni that are bit giving mana/seeds as link boni while also beeing factor based.

edeba

People are saying that the values for the Tavern have changed but it has not changed in EA. Can you please check on this?

Dony

King of Bugs
feature request: with RRS introduced it would be nice if architect could create some kind of report of all event buildings from the city with +1 chapter on them, sorted by tile, so its actually easy to see which building to upgrade first to get most benefit per tile.

edeba

I was thinking just sending a list of all buildings with chapters/levels, size and values to a spreadsheet would be awesome... I fail miserably just trying to count residences... Three tries at it and I have 3 different counts...

feature request: with RRS introduced it would be nice if architect could create some kind of report of all event buildings from the city with +1 chapter on them, sorted by tile, so its actually easy to see which building to upgrade first to get most benefit per tile.

DeletedUser2572

@edeba click on Report - Levels - Population

count_resid.png

Karvest

@edeba just click there, and you will see your residences count. as well as other buildings giving population. The only problem - there is only population listed, for culture list you need to click on culture etc. this all making singe sheet with all your buildings and stats not an easy challenge.
@Konniver Also all production doesn't take into account set bonuses. May be it's not so easy to do for user adjusted layout, but the one just exported from the game should have number of neighbors for all set buildings already counted serverside by game itself (may be you need to ask elvenstats to include that data).

Konniver

Hi all, these are all great suggestions but I won't be putting them into the current version of the site.

As some of you already know, I've been working on a massive update to the site which includes new features and will make updates to existing tools much much easier ... and yes, performance too!

Can't promise when it'll be ready but know that I haven't forgotten about you all :)

edeba

Wow, the things that are hidden! Thank you!

@edeba just click there, and you will see your residences count. as well as other buildings giving population. The only problem - there is only population listed, for culture list you need to click on culture etc. this all making singe sheet with all your buildings and stats not an easy challenge.

DeletedUser1833

@Konniver : just been playing on elvenarchitect and, according to my Inventory, I think you may have Tome Bishop and Flame Knight the wrong way round?
My Inventory has Tome Bishop as the 3x1, and Flame Knight as the 1x3; elvenarchitect has the reverse. I think it's just the names that need switching (the productions match the dimensions).