• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

DeletedUser1789

Hello !

I'm new on the forum, and I want to THANK YOU a thousand times for creating this little jewel, I use it all the time and it saved me lots of paper when I have to reorganize my cities ! ^^

I just have one question : would it be possible that we can save more than one city ? Because I have two cities, one Elf and one Human, it would be nice if I could save them both... It would make things easier :))

Anyways, thanks again for your work and your dedication ! ^^

DeletedUser

Hello !

I'm new on the forum, and I want to THANK YOU a thousand times for creating this little jewel, I use it all the time and it saved me lots of paper when I have to reorganize my cities ! ^^

I just have one question : would it be possible that we can save more than one city ? Because I have two cities, one Elf and one Human, it would be nice if I could save them both... It would make things easier :))

Anyways, thanks again for your work and your dedication ! ^^
You can use the Create a link option and save both links somewhere else. You can then access each city through that link. Just don't forget to created a new link each time you modified your city.

SoggyShorts

What was everyone using before this?
For a while I was using forgestats, and trying to find buildings with the same size there. My wife wanted me to pick up some Lego =)

DeletedUser

I don't know if it is possible, or how complicated it is to implement, but is there anyway we could import our city from the game right into the Elven Architec in the future?
Not currently but I would love to implement this feature. Tapping directly into Inno's servers to retrieve layouts could be a breach of the T&Cs but I will talk to them about it.
Inno have allowed access to the server for the Forge of Empires city builder, enabling city import feature.
So I see no problem for you, if you ask?

CrazyWizard

For a while I was using forgestats, and trying to find buildings with the same size there. My wife wanted me to pick up some Lego =)

I used anno designer before, because thats what I used for that game.

but I am happy now this exists :D

DeletedUser651

I spend more time on the Elven architect than I do on the game these days! I simply love it! Brilliant!

DeletedUser1677

A lot of time and a LOT of patience xD
Even made my brother try making a very simple version xD
I could choose the size of the brick and the colour, and fit it in a "board", where I could choose how many squares it should have.
but gave up, when I forgot what colours I used to the different buildings :p

SoggyShorts

explode.jpg

When you can't make a city in Elvenarchitect because you don't know how many winter stars you will get....

Dony

King of Bugs
some units got buff in 1.20 (orc warrior, orc strategist) so an update is required

Konniver

Having come back from a break (from coding more than anything else), the following updates have been made up to and including 1.21 on beta.
  • In the units area, updates have been included on units available in the Training Grounds, which includes the new Banshee unit.
  • In the buildings area ...
    • Levels and chapters that aren't currently available have been hidden. Only those up to the current chapter (Chapter IX - Woodelves) will be shown.
    • The filters on tables have had various improvements made to them, which should make them more intuitive.
  • Some logistical coding in preparation for the next guest race.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

@Konniver
would it be possible to add a
"supplies consumed"
line in the productions?
I find myself doing the
Tier1 * 2 + T2 * 8 + T3 * 32
calculation a lot.

Great work as always, hope you had a merry hoho!

Konniver

Since the release of this website, one of the most frequent suggestion has been to localize the site into a user's respective language. It's been quite the task but I'm pleased to announce that most of the key areas of the site has been translated into both German and French.

Localization does not just include written text but the display formats of numbers and dates, too, so it should feel a little more natural to those players.

Use the switcher on the top menu if you would prefer to use another language.

Konniver

Following the release of 1.23 on beta, the following has been added to the Elven Architect.
  • With the new guest race Sorcerers and Dragons arriving in Elvenar, buildings have been added to both the buildings section and city planner.
  • Two new buildings for the Valentines event, Gaelagil's Balcony (Cultural / Residential) and Burukbrak's Bridge of Love (Cultural).
  • Updated German and French translations with the kind help from players.

DeletedUser1677

A small request:
Is it possible to combine event culture buildings in the building menu, with the menu were you can compare culture building?

Now, I have to find the name of the building, look it up in the "culture index", look what age it belongs to, and then I can choose the right one in the builing menu and place it.

If the culture was in the building menu, were I choose what age my builing is from, it would be lovely! :)