1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Elven architect - Latest updates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Konniver, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Syonis

Syonis Well-Known Member

Switch to Beta or English and it will work.
    The french and german clientfiles have a dummy description (black unicorn ones).

PS: Konniver was faster.
    The clientfiles should be correct after tomorrows update on DE and FR.

2. Biloutte91

Biloutte91 Well-Known Member

OK thank's

3. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

Service Unavailable :( Everybody wants to look at the new building stats o_O

4. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

The Jesters Tavern looks weird. It gives mana or seeds and then goods? And goods is based on the percent of mana or seeds?

5. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

6. Syonis

Syonis Well-Known Member

The EA values are correct, but as i said i think Inno missed that a building that gives mana/seeds has problems with link boni that are bit giving mana/seeds as link boni while also beeing factor based.

7. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

People are saying that the values for the Tavern have changed but it has not changed in EA. Can you please check on this?

8. Konniver

Konniver Well-Known Member

Seems so. I've refreshed all the data, so you should see the latest on all buildings. Thanks.

Alcaro and Golden Awaken like this.
  9. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

feature request: with RRS introduced it would be nice if architect could create some kind of report of all event buildings from the city with +1 chapter on them, sorted by tile, so its actually easy to see which building to upgrade first to get most benefit per tile.

Heymrdiedier and heitz like this.
  10. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

I was thinking just sending a list of all buildings with chapters/levels, size and values to a spreadsheet would be awesome... I fail miserably just trying to count residences... Three tries at it and I have 3 different counts...

11. heitz

heitz New Member

@edeba click on Report - Levels - Population

count_resid.png

Golden Awaken and SoggyShorts like this.
  12. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

i got a feature request, it would be nice to be able to move a set as a whole. Would be much easier to see where the set fits exactly or just 1 row/column short

Angeduciel, SoggyShorts and heitz like this.
  13. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

How much population you have and how many residences you have are two different things...

14. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

@edeba just click there, and you will see your residences count. as well as other buildings giving population. The only problem - there is only population listed, for culture list you need to click on culture etc. this all making singe sheet with all your buildings and stats not an easy challenge.
    @Konniver Also all production doesn't take into account set bonuses. May be it's not so easy to do for user adjusted layout, but the one just exported from the game should have number of neighbors for all set buildings already counted serverside by game itself (may be you need to ask elvenstats to include that data).

Golden Awaken likes this.
  15. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Or if it's easier, maybe we can manually do it?
    @Konniver , can we open set buildings and select connections?
    Like how we set factories to 3h we could set a sled to 2 links.

heitz and Golden Awaken like this.
  16. Konniver

Hi all, these are all great suggestions but I won't be putting them into the current version of the site.

As some of you already know, I've been working on a massive update to the site which includes new features and will make updates to existing tools much much easier ... and yes, performance too!

Can't promise when it'll be ready but know that I haven't forgotten about you all :)

17. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

Wow, the things that are hidden! Thank you!

18. Cubit

Cubit Active Member

@Konniver : just been playing on elvenarchitect and, according to my Inventory, I think you may have Tome Bishop and Flame Knight the wrong way round?
    My Inventory has Tome Bishop as the 3x1, and Flame Knight as the 1x3; elvenarchitect has the reverse. I think it's just the names that need switching (the productions match the dimensions).

19. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

20. Konniver

Thanks. Fixed.