• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Games

DeletedUser3726

So I've just seen that silver and gold level in the league get artifacts as additional prizes. Does anyone know if these are surplus to the required 9 or was @SoggyShorts really psychic when he predicted we'd need diamonds to complete event buildings? Luck won't get you far - seems they've cut back on the amount of event currency you can win in chests.

Karvest

I believe artifacts in league are for those who want to complete 2 evo buildings (it is possible even without league, but a bit cheaper with it).

iDavis

All the Elvarian Games event buildings are now in the portal, space for tracking and comparing the daily prizes is prepared here.

The following changes have been made on the website since the last event:
  • 3 new languages are now added - FR, PL and RU languages can now be selected from the drop-down menu in the right top corner
  • Switchable productions are fully operational - each switchable production is marked with a blue circle icon and you can hover over it to see the explanation - example of this feature can be seen in the newest evolving building

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I see the Amateur League name was changed to Iron League and the avatar picture prize from this one is female, to go with the male one from last event. So I guess lots of whining......complaining about these was noticed by Inno.

Karvest

@iDavis Seems there is an oversight in your switchable production table implementation. It combines values of different production options of the same good for pre-woodelves chapters.

SoggyShorts

I believe artifacts in league are for those who want to complete 2 evo buildings (it is possible even without league, but a bit cheaper with it).
With the new rates of 400 milestone, 35 daily, and 10% lower quests I'm thinking not.
In previous events that gave significantly more currency, many players still fell short and needed the FA. If the FA stops offering Artifacts since they have been added to leagues then there'll be a whole bunch falling short.

I haven't calculated the news "chests" though so it's possible that the points-per-flag has gotten cheaper but I doubt it.

@Marindor: any chance of a sneak peek at the next FA's prizes? Whether there are artifacts or not is going to have a huge impact on feedback from your Beta testers.

Karvest

That's not about the new rates, but about top league being designed for $$$ spenders, which would get more than 9 artifacts while climbing up the ladder anyway.

Enevhar Aldarion

I haven't calculated the news "chests" though so it's possible that the points-per-flag has gotten cheaper but I doubt it.

Them giving us back a small cost chest that has currency in it will help those focusing on the grand prizes. It may be a small amount, but winning back 30 when you spend 21 can add up, if you get that chest to show up a lot.

Pauly7

I predict a lot less money will get spent on this event and in subsequent predictably similar ones. There was a degree of excitement about people getting extra pieces of a set, but now we're back to the evolving buildings and artefacts, will people really be going all out to try to get 2 extra artefacts instead of 1, or 1 extra artefact instead of none? For me, I can't think of a single occasion where I've needed either of the extra FA artefacts, aside from when there was a Phoenix event and I've been keen to convert those two extra to a single 2019 phoenix artefact.

ayvinul

Anyone got the chest details ? specifically the elusive 136 chest... somehow that's the one I forgot to jot down...