• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthus

Even if you have 5 buildings, to place 0, it does not change, it changes only fragments.

Well i understand that you've got weak as hell prizes, but you've got more of them on beta than we on live.
You could get more instants, spells etc from chests.
I've myself got 5 dailies from entire event which is lol.

People starting to get angry here and ask everywhere about chapter 16 and to stop these events. Any info on CH16?

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@Arthus Do you think that they would do the insane requirements on chapter 15 to release chapter 16 anytime soon?
Remember - anyone who doesn't have 3 or more t6 manufactories (and enough seeds for their production) is still in the middle of the chapter 15.

maxiqbert

@Arthus Do you think that they would do the insane requirements on chapter 15 to release chapter 16 anytime soon?
Remember - anyone who doesn't have 3 or more t6 manufactories (and enough seeds for their production) is still in the middle of the chapter 15.
1 only have 1 t4, 1t5 and 1 t6 manufactory, and I have finished the chapter

palmira

1 only have 1 t4, 1t5 and 1 t6 manufactory, and I have finished the chapter
I only have 2 t6, one built from scratch on chapter 15 and left at lvl 24 the entire chapter, and I finished a long time ago

PS: and only one t4 and one t5

Arthus

Umm... WUT? I've had 2 T6 and i've ended Chapter 15 in December...

I've had like 10 people in fellowship who ended Ch15 and left until ch16 arrives, no one has time for their "events", and exodus is real, there are problems with trade offers on many live versions now because of no players producing goods, now people write to me in private messages "do you know when chapter 16 starts" etc...

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@Arthus Did you use MM spells on them? It's a big difference if you use them or not (it's just a guess but running 2 with MM could be like running 3 without MM). And the state I'm talking about is on the live servers, beta had the chapter earlier.

Karvest

Why not use MM spells on them? Even with a lot of factories you are limited by seeds, and MM lowers the amount of seeds required to produce the same amount of goods. And since seeds are needed for a lot of other things in chapter 15 - running factories under full time MM is a good idea.

Deleted User - 81190

Why not use MM spells on them?
You might not have enough of them? I think I started the chapter with somewhat less than 300 MMs in the inventory, and by the chapter end I was down to 50 or so. I have never manufactured them though (doing catalysts 24/7), so perhaps with running MM production you can start without a stash of accumulated MMs. Having said that, I was running 5x T6 (but only boosted them once a day).

Arthus

@Arthus Did you use MM spells on them? It's a big difference if you use them or not (it's just a guess but running 2 with MM could be like running 3 without MM). And the state I'm talking about is on the live servers, beta had the chapter earlier.

Yes i did.
I managed by having near 10 MM spells in inventory whole time, just producing them rarely and +3 by my lvl 10 and lvl 9 panda every 48h.
Shopping center wonder from halfling chapter makes a lot of difference with MM spells.

That's why chapter 15 was not a challenge.
It was just annoying 6 technologies at the start and then it was all portal profits + production easy work.

Difficult chapter would be chapter totally not skippable with portal profits or living goods.

Lovec Krys

@Arthus So you ran basically with 3, there are players who don't and even players with 10% seeds&expired goods decay. It takes much longer for them to finish (I don't even want to mention players with 1T6 - since they will probably build second one or quit).

Without portal profits that chapter wouldn't have been a challenge, but a total nightmare (probably reason for many players to give up and quit).

@Karvest I used them only rarely, but I have 3T6 now, so no much need to do so (I prefer to boost other goods production with them, finishing the chapter asap is not top priority for me, also a lot of expired goods has been used in the Tower). But there are players who have only very limited access to MM spells.

But anyway, apart from that many players still didn't finished the chapter, my main point was that I didn't expect new chapter sooner than the previous (and the previous took 8 months to appear). And since the Elvenar's chapter arrived 4 months ago, I don't expect next chapter before june (maybe even later since the current chapter specifics (all buildings used two ways, so probably new mechanics or new buildings & all units upgraded to 3* - so either 4* units or something else)).

Deleted User - 81190

Thanks to spire, I don't need to craft CCs anymore.=)
I reduced my Spire participation during the chapter quite a bit as I was using all the seeds and most of the sentients for research. And that was way before multiplayer Spire.

If I wouldn't have enough MMs though I would probably produce these instead as it would have much better ROI. You can always timeboost a few catalysts if there is a must have crafting item.

Karvest

Spire gave me a lot of libraries, so even when I hit ch15 and start struggling with sentient goods - I would still have enough of CCs even without huge spire participation. But multiplayer spire giving a lot of them too, as well as other bonuses, so I think I'll continue doing at least 2 maps.

Deleted User - 81190

Spire gave me a lot of libraries, so even when I hit ch15 and start struggling with sentient goods - I would still have enough of CCs even without huge spire participation. But multiplayer spire giving a lot of them too, as well as other bonuses, so I think I'll continue doing at least 2 maps.
And I haven't placed my 3x maxed out Libraries until after Elvenar chapter because, well, space ;) (for sentient production and settlement)

Karvest

Well, spire set also produce some sentient goods too, and can be a good replacement for t2 factories, which would be the main source of free space for the chapter, along with t3 ones.

Eilin

People starting to get angry here and ask everywhere about chapter 16 and to stop these events. Any info on CH16

In our Polish forum @Arthus, no one asked about chapter 16, you are confabulating again...

I've had like 10 people in fellowship who ended Ch15 and left until ch16 arrives, no one has time for their "events", and exodus is real, there are problems with trade offers on many live versions now because of no players producing goods, now people write to me in private messages "do you know when chapter 16 starts" etc...

In my two Fellowships I have many people who have finished chapter 15 (including me). Strangely, nobody left, interesting :)
Maybe you should look for a better Fellowship instead of complaining? ;)

Last edited:

Arthus

In our Polish forum @Arthus, no one asked about chapter 16, you are confabulating again...

In my two Fellowships I have many people who have finished chapter 15 (including me). Strangely, nobody left, interesting :)
Maybe you should look for a better Fellowship instead of complaining? ;)

I told that i've got messages. I don't ask you about polish forums.
Stange, maybe you play on different servers.

Maillie

I am the only one in all 3 of my cities' fellowships that has finished Chapter 15. I have only finished in one of the cities, but I'm in Ancient Wonders in Beta, along with one other person in my fellowship. The type of fellowship has a tremendous influence on the ability to achieve anything, including finishing a grueling chapter.

In the city that has finished we can do 10 chests, although not every week. The other two fellowships usually finish in the 4th to 6th chest. My city in Beta is MUCH smaller than the city that finished, also. I have bought diamonds in my main city and have purchased expansions to the point that it's too costly without the help of Wishing Wells. Everything, from events to chapters, is easier in that city, or any city with a very active fellowship, or a lot of diamonds.

palmira

Im my FS in the live server a lot of players have finished ch 15, the ones that finish faster help the others with sentient goods. I outlined the strategy based on beta, my AM perfected it and it was done quite smoothly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.