• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1953

Really the new daily price : 1 x 8h ? lol, the next time, 2 runes ?
1580611470882.png

LOKINHO

So ... let's see, I found out well ... are you going to put live worlds ... only 85 missions? there will be first as random here, then bonuses or anything else ??
Why not let us hold an event as far as each player arrives or wants? If the problem is the big prizes, it is very simple, once you have won the grand prize and its 9 artifacts, just keep giving wells, ferris wheels, carriages ... is it not that difficult, isn't it?
In this way, many, in 5 days they will have finished the event ...

Alcaro

I have a quest asking for 16 relics. While during the tourny it's not a big deal, outside of it it means to complete 2 provinces. For a last ch. player that it's a lot of time. After I used all scouted provinces in the previous quest line (complete provinces, do X encounters etc) now I find myself very much stuck until Tuesday when a new tournament starts. This is bad, very bad!

Lovec Krys

Really the new daily price : 1 x 8h ? lol, the next time, 2 runes ?
View attachment 6918
Dear developers, one of the event's functions is to make some money on it right? Does anyone think that this daily reward motivates anyone sane to pay?
You know, when you clear enough Spire's encounters to get the FIRST chest (doable SOLO) you get 2x5h boosters, that's 10h together, which is better than 8h (for those weak with mathematics).

Last edited:

Dony

King of Bugs
learn some manners and even after that reply only if you have something to say what has a positive impact, either on the development of the game or the game play of players

elvengems is not wrong, the posted quests appear exactly as they post it and the exact same order
if anybody is wrong, then the developers are as the quests are indeed accepting mix of goods, not just one of the goods as indicated in the wording of those quests

that is useful information, while your answer is just an arrogant garbage, what I am not interested in
you posted a garbage feedback so i had to correct it, quest specifically says it accept all goods and not just 1, this is a massive improvement and you should be praising devs for that
and you are again wrong, quest indicate it accept mix of goods not otherwise
if devs change that just because of your wrong feedback for future events, wouldnt be that the worst part for the game itself?

Marindor

Guys, remember to attack the ball and not the player, please. Let the discussion be about the topic itself and don't start throwing mud at each other. Thank you.

edeba

I was finished the higher candy quest, was down to 20 candies per quest and I had 5 artifacts and at the rate I was going I was only going to get to 6.

But I still think the rewards/odds from the chest are not good compared to the past, and not just a little less. The main prize today, 1x8 hour timer? Wasn't that 3 or 4 in the past?

I got 5 artefacts, after doing some of the "bonus" quests and getting 500 candies from the big chest.

Dony

King of Bugs
Dear developers, one of the event's functions is to make some money on it right? Does anyone think that this daily reward motivates anyone sane to pay?
You know, when you clear enough Spire's encounters to get the FIRST chest (doable SOLO) you get 2x5h boosters, that's 10h together, which is better than 8h (for those weak with mathematics).
Maybe the intention here is to slowly remove time boosters from events and let them obtain from spire/crafting where its much more controlled. Which is not a bad thing, but then we need something usefull from daily prizes and chests itself as compensation for that, playing every events just for bunch of wishing wells will get boring pretty fast.
Removing time boosters from events could make endless quests much more rewarding because you wont be able to speed through them and thus limiting the amount of grand prizes for free players.

Potvorisko

If I am counting well, we need to gain aproximately 9000 - 10000 candies to get the main prize at lvl 10. BUT for quests we can obtain just 5918 (Info from Gems)...okey, we may find some candies aroud the city, in academy, maybe some extras from chests, but it is still not enough! Here at beta, I will probably have 10 lvl building thanks to restart of quests, but live? Hm, someone should do reparat from math...hm?

Karvest

You will get lvl8 building + (probably) 2 artifacts on next FA. Or invest $$$ and get lvl10 during event.

Arthus

If I am counting well, we need to gain aproximately 9000 - 10000 candies to get the main prize at lvl 10. BUT for quests we can obtain just 5918 (Info from Gems)...okey, we may find some candies aroud the city, in academy, maybe some extras from chests, but it is still not enough! Here at beta, I will probably have 10 lvl building thanks to restart of quests, but live? Hm, someone should do reparat from math...hm?

+100 from mail = 6018
It gives you just enough to get level 7 building without special tactics to use best chest for grand prizes and without any additional currency picked up from ground / from chests.
Next 1000 additional currency from chests/pickup/better chest choice and you have building on level 8.
If FA gives 2 artifacts like before, you have level 10 before April.

The problem is you have no use from all additional artifacts after that, because of no 2nd building.

Jackluyt

1. I just had what I think is a great idea! It seems that the designers are struggling to come up with a wide variety of new quests - so why not have a Competition with a Diamond Prize for the people who suggest the best new quests?
    Who knows - there might be some brilliant suggestions

2. There are two tests a good quest should pass, according to me:

i. Is it possible for the average player to do it, without having to destroy good buildings and rebuild them from scratch, or in any other way deviate from their normal pattern of play, or be forced to change the way their cities are constructed?
    If the quest passes this one, go to the next test.

ii. Are there any players who for various reasons cannot do the quest - or who for various reason would REALLY prefer not to do it (like being forced to overscout when you are trying to limit Map exploration, etc.)
    If there are players who would prefer not to do the quest, or who physically cannot - then there should be an alternative provided, to make the Event fair and accessible to everyone.

Asween

yep, fixed quests are easy to plan ahead, they are cozy and so on, but when they finish, you find yourself with just a few artefacts (ok, not us on beta, not in this event, cause we had a good deal of random quests before switch) and no possibility to do something about it. reading feedback after introducing endless and random quests i wondered a lot why everyone only complains but no one sees a possibility do way more artefacts than with fixed quests. in fact with quite big and good balanced city only "bug" in the head can stop you. i was sitting silent then, in hope that with time people will see good sides of endless, difficult and random. now i regret severely i was silent. (of course like every one else i was whining about quests repeating in row, repeating very often and so on, but in reality i gladly paid this cost, cause even with my tiny beta city with limited resources i could evolve one full building per event. i hope some solution and some balance will be found. and sorry for angry previous post, i was taken aback.

Dony

King of Bugs
Exactly, this building would have to have at least 20 or 30 levels to be worth placing in my city.
they could do that after balancing of endless events are done
have building 20 stages where first 10 stages will be addining new bonuses like now, and next 10 stages will just keep bosting its stats, then you can decide if you want to keep leveling to stage 20 or go for next building to stage 10
they dont even need to add 10 new graphic stages because bonuses will be the same, just boosted

Deleted User - 66314

Can you explain what you mean in Quest #27
Produce Marble Mosaic 1 time
Produce Precious Ring 1 time
Produce Wooden Figurines 1 time
Are we allowed to create lvl 1 buildings of our non boosted manufacturies?

Status
Not open for further replies.