• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Carnival 2021

SoggyShorts

anyone got the everblossom building beyond halflings ? wondering whether the bonus stops at divine seeds, or whether it goes on to sentient goods.
Still seeds in ch 16
ch16.png

Full data for every stage, every chapter here:
Hmm elvenarchitect has different data than my tootltip

Jackluyt

There are nine different Rotating Chests, like in previous events - but this time it is complicated by the way that different chapters get some different items.
If someone manages to work the system, and puts this into a handy table that will work for all my players, please contact me!
:)

UPDATE - I posted a chart of the chests below.

142243793_10218496937315328_7728223256121650200_n.jpg

Last edited:

Karvest

If someone manages to work the system, and puts this into a handy table that will work for all my players, please contact me!
It follows the rules of event buildings production. Resources that are not available for earlier chapters are replaced by supplies (ch1,2) - T1(ch3,4) - T2(ch5,6) - T3(ch7+).
+ (not in current event) seeds are replaced by mana for ch9,10

Last edited:

Deleted User - 92139

For me, Everblossom Sleigh should be changed.
From Chapter IX I need mana and I wish this building would produce more mana instead of coins. Coins are not as necessary as mana in later chapters. If Sleigh give me more mana instead coins, seeds and goods it will be a much more attractive ( Moon Bear and Festival Merchant are still better for Seeds and Mermaid Paradise for Basic Goods)
Why you give us 3 AW instead 3 KP? I prefer KP, because I have a choice if I need points at this moment for research or Ancient Wonders. KP is more universal. Together with other evolving buildings (with KP) I have better benefits than AW itself (I not have a building with AW in the city)

ayvinul

I agree, it's underwhelming compared to the owl.

on live worlds, it's going to be a big "pass" for me, nothing exciting from chapter 10 onwards... and it's a biiig building to lug around.

Dony

King of Bugs
Hi guys! The weird showing quests are due to a recent setting change we were trying out, but it seems to not yet work as planned. We've forwarded that now.
if it helps required number of resource2 was interchanged with the name of resource1 in all those cases

Alcaro

what is THIS???? Scrolls??? Are you kidding me? I need an event to give me Scrolls?

chest 71.jpg

P.S. - I am a Silk producer and already have with about 20% more Scrolls than my boosted T2. Unreal!
P.S.2 - ofc I got the Scrolls! :mad: I don't want goods in ch.16, for god's sake!!!! Give me a break!

Last edited:

Arthus

anyone got the everblossom building beyond halflings ? wondering whether the bonus stops at divine seeds, or whether it goes on to sentient goods.

Credit: Nusion (PL live forums)
1611671482639.png

It was originally more tier 1 good, level 10 multiplier got lowered for T1 from 1.8 to 1.6, was around 16k.
Still it's ammount of one good about 50% more than Siren Paradise. But it's mainly seed giving building, not 3x T1 like Sirens.
Seeds production is better both in comparison to Stonehenge and Valentine Platform.
In my opinion it's very balanced economic building, the only minus is pop/cult being very, very low for chapter 17.
Golem has 5100/10030 and Witches Hut has 3960/18540.

Around 5k should be basic pop for chapter 17 for such buildings.
Witches Hut is exception because it's EXTREMELY strong culture bomb building.

Of course we have to admit that Coldfire/May Tree have around 2.3k pop in chapter 17 but they are failure buildings compared to Owl, Sleigh etc.
Carnival event is nice but since endless questline disappeared, boredom entered the game.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

First 12 Quests are identical with those from Event: "The Mystery of the Misty Forest", all others, too? 75 Quests in total.

We have verified the first 19 quests and they are very similar to Misty Forest. We found just a few small differences that mean very little - one example that comes to mind is 400 Fragments where it used to be 600 Fragments.
No massive differences..

Jackluyt

142731812_10218506777521327_2892484154223895859_o.jpg

I need some help with this one!!
  • There are always nine different Rotating Chests in previous events - each with their own percentage chance of winning the Daily Exclusive and various other prizes - but this time it is complicated by the way that different chapters get different prizes for some of the items.
  • The number of Orcs and goods is chapter related
  • Cities that have not unlocked Sentients Goods appear to get unboosted Tier Three. It looks like it is the one on the right of your boost - to be confirmed. (My small city has boosted Dust and gets Gems)
  • The Tier Two goods in this example are unboosted and appear to be the one on the left of your boost - to be confirmed
  • Cities that have not unlocked Orcs will presumably get either goods or supplies - to be confirmed
    I have a player in chapter XVII who has Orcs in his chest so that one is constant above chapter VIII, so it would appear.
  • There are two biscuit brown chests and two green chests. I wonder if this is intended or an error?
  • Please feel free to share any corrections!
  • I am particularly interested in what happens in the chapters below Orcs - and whether there is any T5 or T6 for cities above Ch XII.
    Please message me is you can help complete the puxxle.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 92139

Still it's ammount of one good about 50% more than Siren Paradise
You're wrong. Siren Paradise give more good not Sleigh.
Chapter IX, stage 10:
Mermaid Paradise give 3,222 marble, 3,043 steel and 2,864 plank/24h (the goods are different for each player, this is an example)
Sleigh give 4, 860 marble

The weekly production is:
Mermaid Paradise - 22 554 marble, 21 301 steel, 20 048 plank
Sleigh- 34 020 marble but you have to exchange the goods for others if we are to compare buildings and you have 34 020 :3= 11 340 marble, 11,340 steel and 11 340 plank.

Chapter XVII, stage 10:
Mermaid Paradise give 9 720 marble, 9180 steel, 8640 plank
Sleigh give 14 580 marble

The Weekly production is:
Mermaid Paradise - 68 040 marble, 64 260 steel, 60 480 plank
Sleigh- 102 060 marble :3 = 34 020 marble, 34 020 steel, 34 020 plank

Mermaid Paradise still give 50% more goods as Sleigh.

edeba

what is THIS???? Scrolls??? Are you kidding me? I need an event to give me Scrolls?

View attachment 8623

P.S. - I am a Silk producer and already have with about 20% more Scrolls than my boosted T2. Unreal!
P.S.2 - ofc I got the Scrolls! :mad: I don't want goods in ch.16, for god's sake!!!! Give me a break!
omg, sorry, but I just couldn't stop laughing at this one,lol.