• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships Eliminate need for outside database

DeletedUser1345

It would be nice if there was a way to organize information within a fellowship and make it accessible to its members. Message chains can only do so much. The purpose of the chain gets lost, with the original message being at the bottom.
Maybe it would make more sense if I explained what I would want to do with it ( though there could be other purposes as well. ) With so many different wonders out there, the best way to get the type of runes you want is by contributing to other player's wonders. I had come to the conclusion that the best way to do that would be to have a listing of each player, the wonders they have, and the runes that they are aiming for. That way players would know who to approach about possible exchanges. Ideally, a player should only contribute KP to other player's wonders, and gain the same amount of KP into their own.
I am in a fellowship is the US server where these thing are organized on a spreadsheet that players must link to, using a process that I did once, and forgot.
Some type of notepad, a tab accessible from the fellowship icon would be very helpful.

DeletedUser1278

It would be nice if there was a way to organize information within a fellowship and make it accessible to its members. Message chains can only do so much. The purpose of the chain gets lost, with the original message being at the bottom.
Maybe it would make more sense if I explained what I would want to do with it ( though there could be other purposes as well. ) With so many different wonders out there, the best way to get the type of runes you want is by contributing to other player's wonders. I had come to the conclusion that the best way to do that would be to have a listing of each player, the wonders they have, and the runes that they are aiming for. That way players would know who to approach about possible exchanges. Ideally, a player should only contribute KP to other player's wonders, and gain the same amount of KP into their own.
I am in a fellowship is the US server where these thing are organized on a spreadsheet that players must link to, using a process that I did once, and forgot.
Some type of notepad, a tab accessible from the fellowship icon would be very helpful.

We have skype all info is there
about kp make a buddy with same wonder interest so you get his stone and he she yours
and with your buddy you can steal from other players did it from day one

a fellowship forum is not ideal al can see and big brother reads with you to steal the info,s

DeletedUser118

Steal what infos? Do we really have anything necessary in this game that needs to be hidden from the world?

I second the idea of an internal forum, but its not the first time this was requested and if I remember correctly, it was declined and we were told its not needed blablabla...

DeletedUser1278

Well for onething our guild uses a trick for the 4000 goods quest
second the list of people who,s wonder is ready to be raided by our guild

somethings are for guilds only

DeletedUser1345

I just wanted the rune thing to be an example. It is a good topic, so I will start a thread for that under gen. discussion.