• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Elf Looks Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Its either you change the color of the elves and make them look pretty OR change the ELF race to ENT race (coz they look more greener like ent race) and make another race for ELF.

^_^ thats all.

DeletedUser

You knew they would be blue, so don't complain about it.

DeletedUser

@Nosferatu lolz i dont think you get the idea of this thread nor the idea i was trying to convey. Just FYI, this is the "IDEA AND SUGGESTIONS" section. The only one i see complaining here is you ^_^ oh well... shit happens lolz

DeletedUser58

Yeah, this is also Inno's forum and you should probably read their FORUM RULES since that language you've displayed on multiple posts isn't allowed.

I'm playing with elves and I love how they look so I'd disagree with the this suggestion.

DeletedUser236

I'm playing with elves and I love how they look so I'd disagree with the this suggestion
Agreed :D

I like how the elves look.. Maybe we need some more nice avatars, but that's already being discussed somewhere else on the forum :cool:

DeletedUser285

Yeah, this is also Inno's forum and you should probably read their FORUM RULES since that language you've displayed on multiple posts isn't allowed.

I'm playing with elves and I love how they look so I'd disagree with the this suggestion.

+1

DeletedUser

Owkiedonkeys ^_^ im not really asking for ur opinion guys so can you make ur own SUGGESTION threads? oh and regarding my language usage... sorry i forgot... there are KIDS out here Lolz!

ThaMartin

When you post a suggestion on a Forum, you can wait for response Marcus. After all, that's what a forum is for: To discuss things with each other. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i was suppose to write... "yeah it is a forum and we are on the suggestion thread which main purpose is to share a player opinion to the devs of the game so that they can do something about it, and here iam being replied by donkeys who rather contradict my own opinion rather than making their own post lolz... wtf... yeah lets keep the elves BLUE for a change rather than making them look more like ELVES which were elegant and beautiful...yeah they look BETTER RIGHT? with those blue green stuff and pika pika ears... yeah u cant ask for more right?" thats how i was suppose to think also if im also a donkey... oh come on! -_-" can a forum mode lock this thread? i think i already made my point since the 1st post that elves looks ugly in this game...really ugly btw.

DeletedUser

oh i forgot to mention but i do think its pretty obvious unless your a donkey ofc... Elves here in Elvenar do look more like those chars in AVATAR movie lolz not the air bender movie btw.

ThaMartin

Marcus, calling your fellow forum members "donkeys" because they have a different opinion than you, doesn't show you have a lot of respect for other people. One of the basic rules for each forum is to respect each other and each other's opinions so please stick to that. It's a nice forum, don't waste that :)

DeletedUser

Martin, nice name btw. Can you name the players that i called donkeys? ^_^ now im really having fun with this lolz >,..,<

DeletedUser136

I'm content being a mutant Smurf... but then again I wore the Easter quest bunny ears for two years on FOE beta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.