• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

DeletedUser2304

I haven't even hit Dwarves yet. Is this something that I should be preparing for now? Should I build a few Tier 1+1 and level them up now so I don't have a panic space adjustment to make? Should I stop churning out enchantments 24/7? I don't mind a challenge, but I do agree that something shouldn't be one way and then suddenly shift... If a choice needs to be made about the use of non-boosted relics (MA vs. a second boosted good) then the MA should become sellable. It does take up 5x5 which at my level is still a good bit of space.

DeletedUser1665

So far this brings into question what will be the use of the Blooming Trader's Portal boost?

SoggyShorts

I have 650 steel relics (my boost) but only 64 of wood ...
I have 11 Steel manufactory level 23 ... I may not be able to keep everything :confused::confused:
How? With 9 dust, 11 scrolls and 11 steel, and a max level barracks, shouldn't you be making enough goods/troops to be gaining massive amounts of relics from the tournaments? Your magic academy is only level 3 which means you can only burn up 5 relics per day.
Even if you always make a spell that costs you a planks relic, you only can use ~150 relics in 9 weeks.
You're a top 10 player, surely you must be getting at least 1600 points and more than 150 relics per week?

DeletedUser

first I play as I want !!! then I do not fight and I only do the tournaments of my boosts .. then I do not put diamond in my academy

does this pose a problem?

DeletedUser

I had 450000 points and I was first many months ... you will not teach me to play ...
and no one told us that it would take unboosted relics to play ... so

SoggyShorts

first I play as I want !!! then I do not fight and I only do the tournaments of my boosts
does this pose a problem?
Not for me obviously, but yes, it does pose a problem for you, since you now have 64 planks relics.
I had 450000 points and I was first many months ... you will not teach me to play
You have a level 11 Martial Monastery, but don't fight? Who taught you that?:p

DeletedUser1075

You have a level 11 Martial Monastery, but don't fight? Who taught you that?:p

For the culture... but I'm guessing you were joking about that. After all, it's not like you can actually tell whether any of these boosts actually have an effect on your troops or your fighting.

Question for Marindor: I've maxed out expansions from provinces and still have 21 available expansions (22, but I'm holding one in the bank for when the guest race launches so I can place it strategically based on need). Presumably these open expansions are available to folks who use diamonds, but since I choose not to they are not available to me. I would expect the new guest race to have 2-3 expansions in the research tree. Will the update also include the ability to utilize province expansions beyond the current limit (since it does not cover the map)?

DeletedUser1657

Boosted relics become nearly useless after getting max boost.

They basically are useless, I am most curious to see how the new T4 goods and relics and such plays out as it may give us an indication (or false hope) that one day the current boosted relics will have a use.

Deleted User - 86059

The beauty of Elvenar is that we can all play in our own way so let's leave it at that....
Players will still have questions even if their play style is not the same as yours so therefore they are valid questions to them and please treat all questions accordingly guys and girls.
Remember it's nice to be nice to one and all ;)

SoggyShorts

The beauty of Elvenar is that we can all play in our own way
Absolutely, but I don't feel that I'm attacking anyones playstyle by pointing out other optional playstyles.
For me the relics portion of the discussion was pretty simple:
Player 1: "I don't have a lot of relics"
Soggers: "You can get a lot of relics from tournaments"
Player 1: "I don't want to, I want to play my way, I used to be #1, you have nothing to teach me."
:D