• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

DeletedUser2256

It could have been a new tier of boosted relics ... it would have been almost the same, it would have had to be reunited.

The question would have been: where / how to win?

I guess it's simpler like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

How can they understand that if they tell us to play one way last month, and a completely different way now, and another different way next month, that we're going to be frustrated and upset and more likely to give up on the game ?

Make them actually play the game they're developing.

DeletedUser1973

This is bad and inconsistent game design, and follows a recent trend of increasing inconsistencies in the designs of guest races, event quests, scouting/fighting, and ... basically everything in the game. How can we get this across to the developers ? How can they understand that if they tell us to play one way last month, and a completely different way now, and another different way next month, that we're going to be frustrated and upset and more likely to give up on the game ?

From my point of view, those changes are good and lead us to know how to adapt to them.

"What makes man is his great faculty of adaptation" Socrates

Jixel

You can be low on some of your non-boosted relics in halflings only if you are ignoring tournaments and have MA lvl 5 fully loaded.

Nope. I haven't upgraded my MA on any of my cities (spend diamonds on that, are you kidding ?). These days I don't even make spells much.
But, with the time available to me (work, kids, etc), and being in a timezone where it's hard to do more than 4 rounds of the tournament, in at least one city I have under 100 relics for some non-boosted goods.

Can you please not assume that everyone is going to play "hardcore" style, and consider that the design of the game needs to accomodate all different play styles ?

Deleted User - 60152

On live, I have over scouted - I'm almost at the point where I won't get any new expansions from scouting. I have spent diamonds and have a lvl 5 academy that I use quite a bit.

My scouting and province clearing, combined with tourneys (at the end of Halfings - I have the following in my boost+1 relics - Planks 1052 / Silk 459 / Gems 1374

I'll have to start hitting silk tourneys harder to build those up as they are one of the ones I use the most in my academy to make magical manfacturing spells.

Karvest

Now you need only Planks, and have a couple of months to collect Silk before next chapter (13) would arrive and they start boosting you.
But yeah, tier2 boost+1 relics are most used in MA and their amount decreasing if you have MA5 despite of doing 2-3k points in tournaments.
Nope. I haven't upgraded my MA on any of my cities (spend diamonds on that, are you kidding ?). These days I don't even make spells much.
But, with the time available to me (work, kids, etc), and being in a timezone where it's hard to do more than 4 rounds of the tournament, in at least one city I have under 100 relics for some non-boosted goods.
If you have MA lvl2 (without spending diamonds) - it can consume no more than 1 relic of specific type per 13 hours (worst case scenario of producing only one type of spells) => 116.3 relics per 9 weeks of tournaments cycle. Don't tell me that you can't get such low amount of relics in 4 rounds.
Even 2 rounds * 20 provinces give you 127 relics.

Last edited:

Loki Blue

Ok, I need a simple, clear and concise answer, because looking back through the four previous pages for the answer is making me angry.

Because I have several cities over several servers, I have all three t1 boosts.

Steel pairs with what?
Marble pairs with what?
Planks pairs with what?

DeletedUser332

I'm just curious how many steel factories I'm going to have to build to comfortably get by. I'll replace some marble factories if need be, but only if tier 1 goods are indeed going to fall somewhat by the wayside with the introduction of these new goods. I participate pretty heavily in the tournaments so I definitely don't want to scale back goods production in any area.

DeletedUser

it is also necessary to think about the trade of our fellowship ...
It also needs first boost resources for the confreres who are at smaller levels.
and then at tournaments and events ... so do not demolish all !!!!

DeletedUser

I have 11 Steel manufactory level 23 ... I may not be able to keep everything :confused::confused: