• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

DeletedUser1739

I am quite disappointed. After telling us to focus on boosted manufacturing, we finally need non-boosted.
I who believed that with this new breed, the exchanges would allow a greater opening of exchange. :(
Where will the exchange opening be if we produce everything?

Karvest

That would be not non-boosted manufacturing, you will just have another boost for new goods. And you would still need to exchange.

DeletedUser1278

I dont really think we need the unboosted factory,s
We need the unboosted goods, to make new

like it says in mirandors story ((Elementals like those and might want to use them for creating your next goods Tier))

next week we now for sure.
For my im not building nothing extra yet have a good fs to exchange the t1 goods if needed so dont need to build it.

hopefully the weekend goes quickly and maybe monday we now more

Karvest

You need to build boosted+1 tier1 not to produce current t1 goods, but to produce boosted sentient goods.

Brummbaer

Boosted good T1 - marble means >> non-boosted steel ?

Please list a comparison, this would help to get prepared

Thanks

DeletedUser1767

I'm cautiously excited. The amount of space and population has me kind of worried, but it also sounds like it could be a really interesting challenge, and it's something new and different. Also if the art from the Masquerade buildings is at all representative, the Elementals' buildings are going to be super pretty.

Karvest

iso_qdkprlsahyern2yyhpsark3g3j6gctbt.png
iso_tfnuwvwauquhiffptjaf7lhvx4tg4nbn.png
=)

Edit Marindor: When sharing such content, please use spoiler tags. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Blue

I dont really think we need the unboosted factory,s
We need the unboosted goods, to make new

like it says in mirandors story ((Elementals like those and might want to use them for creating your next goods Tier))

Marindor said:
This also means, you will finally get an advantage on your unboosted goods manufactories and we'd advise you to build and level up some non-boosted Tier 1 manufactories during the upcoming days.

I think you might need to build some non-boosted T1 manufactories. ;)

DeletedUser1767

its safe bet to say they will be pretty like always
Orcs left me cautious. ;) (I do actually think the Orc buildings are individually cool, just not so much the overall impact of putting them together.)

edeba

I went back and read the original message. How is it that people are getting this of only build one of your unboosted and not both?