• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Elemental quest changed ?

DeletedUser

I had a Elemental quest which asked for:
Have 2 Air Manifestation
Have 2 Fire Manifestation
Have 4 Earth Manifestation
Have 3 Water Manifestation
Still haven't 4 Earth or 3 Water Manifestations but now suddenly that quest is fulfilled. Looks like the requirements changed somehow ??

Naamloos.jpg

Don't know if this is by design, haven't seen any release notes for v1.49 yet. o_O

Next quest now asked for "Build an Earth Manifestation / Build a Water Manifestation". I wonder if there are more quest which have changed for the Elementals (or other guest races). :eek: Both of these quest ain't on the list from Gems of Knowledge. :confused:

Game version: v1.49-(0e8e20565) (2018-02-16 13:36)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Correct, these quests have indeed been change. I published the Release Notes today, sorry for being late :)

• Quests with more than 3 quest tasks weren't completely visible on our mobile app. Therefore we have split these quests in 2.
  • Set building icons should no longer overlap the progress bar.
  • Some FA quest rewards couldn't be collected correctly without reloading the game. We have now changed the behavior of the reward window to match popup windows (can't be closed/cancelled/circumvented with keyboard shortcuts).

And where does it mention the problem shown above? I don't see anything that says that some quests have been changed. o_O

Elrondriel

And where does it mention the problem shown above? I don't see anything that says that some quests have been changed.

Probably this one:

Quests with more than 3 quest tasks weren't completely visible on our mobile app. Therefore we have split these quests in 2.

Original quests had 4 parts, which was incompatible with Mobile App, so now it has been split into two quests with 2 parts each.

DeletedUser

But it looks like that with splitting these 4 part quests you didn't adjust the order where each of us was since it looks like I have to do an older quest again now ?
Next quest now asked for "Build an Earth Manifestation / Build a Water Manifestation".
That looks like part of the
Build an Air Manifestation
Build a Fire Manifestation
Build an Earth Manifestatuon
Build a Water Manifestation
and I already did that one !

DeletedUser118

Probably this one:

Original quests had 4 parts, which was incompatible with Mobile App, so now it has been split into two quests with 2 parts each.

Ah ok, I thought this only counted as mobile app problem and therefor was only fixed in there. Not that they did the same in here and broke the quest.

Marindor

@Jasper it could be that if one of these quests was your current active one, things got messed up a bit. Should you be beyond these 2 quests and something strange happens again, please let us know.

DeletedUser1584

Next quest now asked for "Build an Earth Manifestation / Build a Water Manifestation".

I have the same problem. I destruct two buildings to construct an Earth manifestation and a Water Manifestation. It doesn't work.

DeletedUser

@Jasper it could be that if one of these quests was your current active one, things got messed up a bit. Should you be beyond these 2 quests and something strange happens again, please let us know.
No that wasn't my current quest, was already past that one. Before the splitting I was on
Have 2 Air Manifestation
Have 2 Fire Manifestation
Have 4 Earth Manifestation
Have 3 Water Manifestation
Have build 2 of each Manifestation but don't have room to build the other Earth & Water Manifestations.

Looking at the previous post and at https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/elementals.9886/page-20#post-59322 it seems something went wrong. Can't test it myself since I don't have enough room for it.

DeletedUser

Could it be the bug that was reported here?
Yes, seems very simular. But the question remains if that quest is buggy or if the quest order has become corrupted because of the split and no matter what you do the quest won't fulfill !? :confused:

I wonder what would happen if I would try to fulfill the original quest I had before the split ? Unfortunately I don't have the room to build more manifestations now so can't try that theory.

Lissona

I already completed the quest build 3 air/3 fire/4 water/5 earth some days ago/last week.
Yesterday I completed "Produce 40 Beverages and 10 Bread" and afterwards I got the new quest to build another earth and water manufactory...

DeletedUser

I guess we had an update because somehow the quest to "Build an Earth Manifestation / Build a Water Manifestation" was fulfilled while I didn't build any buildings. However it looks like I have to repeat some quests I already did !? :(
My current quest now is "Collect 100 Earth Artifacts / Collect 100 Water Artifacts" and I already did that one also.

DeletedUser118

My quest about building an Earth and a Water Manifestation finished too, and I also have that Artifacts quest now. Though for me its for the first time.

@Jasper: even if you have to do it again, still better than being stuck in the quest line and it shouldn't take much time to finish it again either. The amount isn't that high.