• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our latest event here and let us know what you think about it! :cool:

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Dony

King of Bugs
i also likes that difference between 2nd and 3rd prize is almost non-existent and its all about exclusive look now

DeletedUser118

Well, at least I know that won't have to run after #2 and 3 since I'm not much interested in mixed buildings giving population.

DeletedUser1627

Pleaaaaaase we all knwos that the questgiver announce the new guest race (or a new guest race because the baroness estrella's was also from another magical race)
And about the event: Beautiful! again an event were the last prize can't be unlocked without diamonds! WON-DER-FUL!

DeletedUser1767

One quibble:
- The description "half-man half-horse" seems inaccurate -- he looks more like he's half-man, half-deer?

That said, wow, what a gorgeous event. Kudos to the artists; they've really outdone themselves with this one. I think this might be the most gorgeous event yet. And half-man half-deer centaurs are in fact cooler than the usual kind! Deer are sadly underused in modern fantasy contexts, imho. Also... I am way too excited at this confirmation that Elvenar definitely has centaurs. :D Dang it, Inno, now you've stoked my hopes that we'll eventually have a centaur guest race that wants us to help it breed unicorns to save the unicorn herds from extinction.

DeletedUser1476

It's not a smart idea to make the nuts brown when the trees are brown. Very hard to find them. Other than that, I expect the same as usual: Third reward only for premium players.

DeletedUser1923

Can someone please post a screenshot of one of these blasted nuts! I am clicking like a madwoman. LOL I can't find a thing.

Great artwork!

DeletedUser1681

Can someone please post a screenshot of one of these blasted nuts! I am clicking like a madwoman. LOL I can't find a thing.

Great artwork!
usually it takes about 15 mins when you first log in before you see a notification that xx has fallen in the city. after that you can see them more often. it's the same thing in every event that has things falling into city to be collected.