• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Easy changes in some places

• Thread starter Deleted User - 81672
  • Start date

Deleted User - 81672

Here is a list of some changes that can benefit players from my point of view:

1. Province Overview -> add difficulty to Incomplete tab:
svN6TuB.jpg
Advantages:
+you can see what province you can tackle with your army
+less clicks

2. Tournament time -> add 1st province remaining time till you can play in tournament when you hover over "World map" pictogram. Add time in the red rectangle below:
LQWJwC6.jpg
Advantages:
+less clicks

3. Tournament time 2 -> the buttons in the red rectangle should show (when hovered) the time till you can play again in that province.
kGJmZuX.jpg
Advantages:
+less clicks

4. Buildings dimension -> Building dimension should be showed when a) Hover over building or b) when you entered the building details:
2n5HN70.jpg
pPtyX2e.jpg
Advantages:
+helps in planning the restructuring of the city.

Disadvantages:
I see no disadvantages to any of the points.

Heymrdiedier

number 1 im not sure what you are asking there. The difficulty is already there by the color?
number 4, you can see it in the details when you go to the upgrade tab. In my opinion theres no need to show this all the time.
number 2 and 3 i like very much. I think its easier if they just enable the jumpbutton to work when time is still going (keep it grey but enable the button) but i like your suggestion to just show the time there (and be able to shorten it with instants like Karvest suggest) better.

Deleted User - 81672

number 1 im not sure what you are asking there. The difficulty is already there by the color?
number 4, you can see it in the details when you go to the upgrade tab. In my opinion theres no need to show this all the time.
1. The picture shows how it would look like, the difficulty by color is displayed only in the Scoutable tab. should be in both, Scoutable and Incomplete
4. In the upgrade tab you can see the next upgrade dimensions and not the current one. If the building is at the max upgrade of the chapter you cannot see the current dimension.

Deleted User - 91892

Nice ideas, but number 3 - why not to show the tournament time directly - there is place enough

Marindor

Please stick to 1 idea per thread, as we can't really put a poll on the thread if there are 4 different things to vote on. I'll archive this thread now, but please feel free to create new threads should you wish to do so.