• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

Bor de Wolf 1965

I have now increased to 58 pages, which is a minimum of an extra 26 visits over what we had. This truly is a massive improvement. Take Karvest up on his programming to make it show last unique visit and it is an even bigger win. I have clicked through 10 pages in a row and not found anyone missed. There really is just a couple return visits in those last 20 pages so the unique visitor showing really would be a nice add.
Just combine the FS member list and the total discovered player list you get from the world map and forget the last visit time. The golden hands will say enough AND you have all the possible players in 1 go.

CrazyWizard

Yes, but the new browser method is way easier.
Is it? I still find the app superior for a full round.
I am just way quicker and it's a bit less boring on the app.

I already was bored halfway 9 pages of golden hands at notifications, I now have 47 pages at the world map *sigh*
They could make it near perfect. 1 click help all neigbours untill coins or supplies are full.

Ibison2

The app is superior for doing all. But when I don't have time to do a full one, just doing the notifications is great as I know I'm doing the ones that gave and I get supplies

edeba

Is it? I still find the app superior for a full round.
I am just way quicker and it's a bit less boring on the app.

I already was bored halfway 9 pages of golden hands at notifications, I now have 47 pages at the world map *sigh*
They could make it near perfect. 1 click help all neigbours untill coins or supplies are full.
App might be superior, but this is a massive improvement for those who don't use the app.

Ibison2

So it seems that the participation pop-up on the app was a temp fixed. It worked while we were on the second map and reverted to the old unreadable way when we went to the third map

Alcaro

Have you noticed how NH help through Notifications was improved??? From my point of view, now it's perfect!!!
Instead of 80+pages now I had about 20, mostly golden hands :D No more redundant visits from the same players!

dog-thank you.gif

Cheetahke

I have now increased to 58 pages, which is a minimum of an extra 26 visits over what we had. This truly is a massive improvement. Take Karvest up on his programming to make it show last unique visit and it is an even bigger win. I have clicked through 10 pages in a row and not found anyone missed. There really is just a couple return visits in those last 20 pages so the unique visitor showing really would be a nice add.
Same idea here. On the NL-servers I even get + 70 pages. It would be nice to show only those who I can give neigbourly help (hands showing) instead of going through all those pages for looking for those pages.

Alcaro

Same idea here. On the NL-servers I even get + 70 pages. It would be nice to show only those who I can give neigbourly help (hands showing) instead of going through all those pages for looking for those pages.

They Just Did It !!!!! :D

Bor de Wolf 1965

Why is it harder?
You can always go to the FS member list and give NH that way.
If the setup we have here is working on life servers I will only give all people discovered 1x every 2 or 3 weeks a NH and use the normal notification system after that.
I am doing that right now here on beta and use a simple rule, If They don't return my NH I am ignoring them as well.

Karvest

My tracker rely on notifications as well, extending the list to 5 days and limiting it to last NH changed nothing in background logic, you still get all visits tracked if you check notifications more than once a day.