• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Dutch new player

DeletedUser

Hello Tyrana, and welcome to you :)
I am Belgian and I speak good Dutch ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Tyrana, en welkom om u :)
Ik ben Belgisch en ik spreek goed Nederlands ;)

DeletedUser338

Well, look at that. Another Dutch person. Welcome to the game. If you have any questions, ask away.

DeletedUser

Welcome Tyrana, a lot of Dutch people on the forum. Maybe the forum language should be changed to Dutch?

DeletedUser

I hope no, otherwise it'd be a great drama for me: I don't know dutch language :eek:

DeletedUser

we will help you Alexander1972. A dutch forum would be great. My english is a bit rusty as well ( or is it me thats rusty.... ) anyhow... have fun Tyrana playing Elvenar. And as said, if you need help, just ask.

ps ik ben dus ook een nederlandse dame en speel ook FoE. Als je hulp nodig hebt moet je maar een gil geven.

greetings from the Netherlands,
Annemarie

DeletedUser

Don't worry about your english, Annemarie: we understand you perfectly! ;)

DeletedUser867

"From Cambridge University .

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

DeletedUser

...fortunately me too and I find this experiment really interesting:D
It's just true: you can already read it with no problems starting from the first two letters of each words...
Human mind is extraordinary :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: