• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Dungeons and Daily Monsters?

DeletedUser

What about some additional (daily, weekly and monthly) combat quests for epic loot?
I'd love to fight while waiting for some customed resources.
Maybe some monthly Campaigns or even conquer back your lands or buildings.
Holding back hordes of enemies in some far away kingdoms.
Or some sort of new enemies spawning on the battlefield (Conquer-the-Flag).
Or even some Unique Heroic Monsters.
Or some rescue operations.

DeletedUser58

Oh oh I like this! I liked it just from reading the title because I immediately formed an idea from it in my head. :D But yes, the post itself gives enough suggestions for what can be done to provide something additional to do in the game. +1

DeletedUser420

I'm guessing that the only reason we still don't have the idea submitting form is because mods are severely understaffed.
This is also the reason I'm going to +1 this idea.
But be warned, this is not an idea. This is a bunch of really cool (I'll grant you that) suggestions that need to be expanded, possibly each as a separate idea.
In order to further +1 any of these suggestion, my biggest concern is how do you plan to incorporate this into the world map (expand already existing game mechanics)? I have a few suggestions, but this is your thread.

DeletedUser236

+1
I really like this! Get some extra challenges and new kind of battles to keep it exciting!
Try to elaborate the ideas so we can actually put down a realistic request for the mods :D

I have a few suggestions, but this is your thread.

Never hold back on your suggestions, let's see if we can make it something epic with everyone's ideas combined ;)

DeletedUser420

Never hold back on your suggestions, let's see if we can make it something epic with everyone's ideas combined ;)

This is your fault ;)

I thought about friendship, as an alternative to guild, in a building like a tavern, where you could unlock slots (based on the number of your neighbors) and then invite people for support and trade.
But with this idea, I'm thinking something like "clear a path to your friend":
- when both of you accept friend reqs, game generates a quest line
- based on the shortest distance between you two, you get a quest to win some battles (1 battle for each hex in the path, but we need a system where you wouldn't have to go to world map every time; win a battle -> accept next step from the quest menu)
- you have to clear a path even in those hexes you previously conquered
- content of defending army is based on the hex and the strength is based on your squad size (possibly not the same for you and your friend)
- battles could be negotiated and you could get a small reward for winning (based on the type of sector, but no relics since you're not actually conquering a sector, you're just passing through)
- when both of you finish this quest (possible time limit) you become friends, you can trade without penalty and visit and support each other
- this idea would really need a more efficient way of visiting people than just the current world map

Also, Tavern, special building that would generate group quests (I like the idea of defending against hordes or a Big Boss). A group of people would have to apply for a quest and finish it in a limited amount of time for a premium reward (huge pile of resources, special building,...). What would be really cool if INNO would let us write and design these quests (or just put out a template that someone ingame would have to sponsor with his/hers own resources, e.g. hire your own Magnificent Seven)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my biggest concern is how do you plan to incorporate this into the world map (expand already existing game mechanics)?

I'd propose the following. At every moment of the game you have already conquered some provinces.
Every day/week/month there happen some events in these tiles.
You know: from the Deep Underworld or something have spawned several armies.
I don't think that there should be lot's of such armies: they don't have to disturb your World Conquest very much (you cannot send your scout through occupied borders), but they are never being unnoticed unnoticed in these sense.

DeletedUser539

+1
This game need to combine the element of mmorpg and building city game..So Bosses and dungeons are needed (as well as heroes)

DeletedUser

+1 (have a look at heroes online, they have dungeons, weekly boss fights with special loot, coop battles)

also zroslav's idea of an underworld is great, since it would not interfere with an established upper world and yet leave plenty of room for exploration
(you could even introduce some new dark races down there for later pvp)

DeletedUser336

"What about some additional (daily, weekly and monthly) combat quests for epic loot?"

something like a pvp map that we all can attack either one on one or as a group against foes (and I do not mean each other).

Marindor

But be warned, this is not an idea. This is a bunch of really cool (I'll grant you that) suggestions that need to be expanded, possibly each as a separate idea.

Indeed :) We already have tournaments now but if you have any cool ideas on this, please make a seperate Idea thread for that idea (1 idea per thread) and work it out to the fullest :) I'll archive this one now.