• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Dreamteamer search you :)

cassy63

Here are our wishes for the new year :)
We want you!!
If you like to win some rewards in the tournament, join us. In the moment, with 5 active members we have stable 4 crates.
If you like to give help to and get help from your neighbours, join us.
If you like to chat or just to read what the others tell, join us.

That means: Anyway, join us :)
If you are a German speaker, fantastic. If not, we are also able to speak English.

Contact our Archmage cassy63, Macavity64 or me.
Our wishes for you for the upcoming year
A lot of love, luck and health. :)

See you later in the fellowship.

salandrine

Now we increased our FA with 11 members now.

I joined this FA about 7 month ago and I can tell you, there is a great help for starters and also for all players.

So, if you want a lively FA, join us.

DeletedUser2387

Meanwhile we are 15 members and we already had the 6th chest in tournament ;)
That means we have 10 more places left.
Active single players and also small FS are welcome with us.
We become stronger and stronger, so join us :)

DeletedUser1871

Weekly update
We are 19 now and most are quite "small" :) Help comes whenever is needed and as a team we made the 7th chest. Are you active? Are you able to do a 100 tourney points per chapter? Come and join us for the next step, 8th chest :)
We are on the way to 10th chest in near future :)

salandrine

yesterday at the evening it was very interesting. We all stick together and really got into top 10 with FA.

We made rank 10,last time with only 5 members we made rank 42, so you see , we are a very busy community.

If you are also a busy member and want to have fun and a great lot of help, dont hesistate, join us.

cassy63

ONE place available - 10 . kiste hatten wir grad wieder geschafft :) - if you like tournemant and FA we are join of you

salandrine

Hi,
I refer to the upper post from ulysses.

We are still recruiting. In the last FA we won place 37. And actually we are at place 44 on FS ranking. But nonetheless we are also looking for small/and are new players to join us. We are all very helpful and want you to get big. So, if you are looking for a FS to help you to grow, join us.

If you are looking for a sucessful FS, also join us.

Pls contact salandrine. Thx

Hallo,

Ich beziehe mich auf den vorherigen Post von Ulysses.

Wir suchen noch immer. Beim letzten GA haben wir Platz 37 gewonnen. Und in der FS-Rangliste sind wir derzeit auf Platz 44. Aber wir suchen auch kleine und/oder neue Spieler, die sich uns anschließen. Wir sind alle sehr hilfsbereit und wollen, dass du groß wirst. Wenn du also nach einer FS suchst, die dir hilft zu wachsen, dann komme zu uns.

Bitte salandrine anschreiben. Danke

Wenn du nach einer erfolgreichen FS suchst, schließe dich sich uns ebenfalls an.