• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

DRAGON RIDERS

DeletedUser1163

Let me introduce myself. I am Electra Firestorm, ArchMage of the Dragon Riders. We are a proud and noble Fellowship and value knowledge and wisdom above financial gains. Peace reigns in Elvenar because of our untiring vigilance to protect and serve. Relax at the Dragon’s Inn and read about the History of Dragon Riders.

If the one reason you join a fellowship is to be able to trade for free, that’s well in good but there are other incentives that are more fun. Helping one another discover the ancient secrets of Elvenar to unlock forgotten technologies; working together to build prosperous cities, not to mention the camaraderie within your fellowship will lift your spirit.

I suggest when you enter our grounds, do not play with Cornish Pixies. Those wily little creatures are tricksters. They may pick you up by your ears and drop you into the arms of a Treant. If you do not heed my warning, you may find yourself sleeping in a tree the next morning.

Want your Ancient Wonders leveled quick? Join our fellowship.
We use magic instead of mortar and brick.
LIVE LONG & FLY DRAGON RIDER!

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1163

@Karvest Nice!! Dana Michelle Smith has created what I envisioned an elusive purple dragon should look like. Karvest, how do you do that? If you create a Spoiler, don't you also have to type a URL? And if you do, where do you find the URL?

DeletedUser2467

@Electra Firestorm, just right click on the image, and in the pop-up you will see [copy image address] or [copy image url] or something similar... then click the image icon on the editor menu, and paste it there.

index.php

Karvest

She posted link to the image from US forum, which is not available without logging in there.