• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Double supplies

DeletedUser236

When I use "click and move" to collect my supplies (I click at one finished building and then while I hold my mouse I move over the others to collect all supplies without extra clicking) I sometimes gather the supplies twice from 1 workshop when I'm already on it before it being finished.

What I expected to happen: To collect the supplies just once

What actually happened: It looks like I get double the amount (I actually don't!)

How often has this happened: When you hold your mouse on the workshop that isn't finished yet (while still pressing your mouse). The supplies pop up, you collect them but the icon doesn't disappear until you move your mouse a little (and that's when you get the +XX again). (cleaning cache or refreshing doesn't fix it)

Screenshots/Additional information:
lm0FLOm.jpg
I checked it several times, but it doesn't seem to count twice though. So it's just an display error ;)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Let your workshop produce supplies and wait till the first one pops up

2. Click on first one and move to next one while this one didn't finish yet (hold your mouse)

3. Supplies pop up, you gather them but to make the supplies icon disappear you need to move your mouse a little

Player Name: Acamax

World: Beta

Browser and Version: Chrome version 40.0.2214.111 m

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Acamax - thanks for reporting this issue, and especially for that screenshot - that must have taken great timing to get :)

I haven't experienced this issue myself, but owing to the screenshot I am setting this issue to confirmed immediately. I will still attempt to reproduce this though, just to confirm for certain that it is only a display error.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, especially if you can confirm that it's a display issue only, please do let us know.