• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug double reward is lost over night

aliceFalling

BUG WINTER EVENT?
this is the second time i've got "double reward" just at the end of the day...last time it disappeared with the change of day...will i lose it tonight too? this must be a bug.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
this is not a bug. every day when the daily prizes are refreshed the presents are all reshuffled aswell (else you would be able to win yesterdays prize)

aliceFalling

this is not a bug. every day when the daily prizes are refreshed the presents are all reshuffled aswell (else you would be able to win yesterdays prize)
yes, ok, but to reshuffle a prize i can't even get? i win a prize, double the next win, but nowhere does it say that you must use it the same day. that's a total waste of 50 ribbons. i mean, it's just cruel.

aliceFalling

i feel your pain. Ill have this forwarded as feedback by Marindor.
But it doesnt make it a game bug.
Thank you Kersepitje. Yes I see it isn't really a game bug... But you're right, it is painful. The first time it happened I tried to let it wash over me, the second however....