• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Double production bug back again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissona

Game version: v1.8.3-(65d9177) (2016-06-09 11:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Safari 9.1.1
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.242
Operating System: OS X 10.11.5
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 px
Account name: Lissona
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
When collecting supplies from the workshop and goods from the manufactories, some of the buildings give twice the amount of the production cycle.

Edit: Happens even with fireflies and ambrosia from the fairy production sites...

Happend three days in a row now - but only every morning (with 3 hr productions yesterday morning and 9 hr productions the day before and today).

Greetings
Lissona

double.jpg

DeletedUser607

reported it too, but thought that it just affects the small workshops.

yesterday, this bug struck the manufactories too. and the difference between yesterday and the other days was: I turned the computer on AFTER the production was finished. so usually it just affects the small workshops, because they are set to 1 and 3 hours over night, and they are done well before I log in. but yesterday, the main production was finished too.

so I guess, it happens occasionally if the user is offline, or even worse: is offline without properly logging out.

Lissona

This morning everything worked as expected.

Perhaps it has something to do with the culture bonus - this morning I only had 100%, but the last three days when the bug occured it was at 125%.

DeletedUser607

I doubt that.

I'm usually at 160 and 170%.

and yes, everything was fine here too.

maybe it's something else that happens to the server. a restart?

Status
Not open for further replies.