• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Don't require us to build manufactories for which we have no boost

DeletedUser778

For me the mainquest is finished with the quest before the "Creating Superior Magic" quest.
No need to build non boosted goods manufactories and since the mainquest don't give special reward like small amounts of diamonds, or expansions I'm done with the Mainquest at this point.

DeletedUser205

For me the mainquest is finished with the quest before the "Creating Superior Magic" quest.
No need to build non boosted goods manufactories and since the mainquest don't give special reward like small amounts of diamonds, or expansions I'm done with the Mainquest at this point.

lol, "Creating Superior Magic" is short before end of researchtree ...
didn't you build the non boosted goods "Advanced magic dust" and those before?
Or was it less to criticize on that stadium?
(I built them and destroyed them at once after research was finished, it was possible to spend the goods for that - but as I mentioned before often, I don't like a game were I'm forced to do such silly things).

After "Creating Superior Magic" you only miss 1 City expansion, 2 squadsize-upgrades and the "Garden of Harmony" which needs more place than you would get with that last City Expansion (and no problem to miss that giant culturething).

The last 2 squadsize-upgrades are helping for some more Provincefights, but in that stadium you start to get enough goods to negotiate your way through the last possible provinces (end is anyway, when to scout them will cost more than the mainhall can collect).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

"Creating Superior Magic" demands me to build an advanced magic dust and an advanced elixir manufactory.
And research wise im at the last scout research right now, so i still have the whole last "age" in front of me. So I guess there are multiple quests named the same.
I never build non boosted manufactories for quests. I only had 2 level 1 crystal manufactories for a week or so, since I was one of the first players at tier 2 goods in my neighbourhood and crystal was and still is rare and of course in the noob beginning some steel and plans ^^

DeletedUser1131

The Marblequest is no problem. Build one , level up and destroy . Then again. Quest in 5 min. komplet and 100 Marble more . It cost a few coins and suppleys.

DeletedUser

The Marblequest is no problem. Build one , level up and destroy . Then again. Quest in 5 min. komplet and 100 Marble more . It cost a few coins and suppleys.

Wait until they require you to build and level up magic dust and elixir; or whichever ones you do not have the bonus. That ain't so cheap or fast. lol

DeletedUser118

There's a big difference between crystal manufactories and elixir or magic dust. Just look at the size and the amount of workes the different levels need. I really don't think we should be forced to build these

DeletedUser1012

@Tsarina would you help me to understand the need to research these?

I understand that we would have to RESEARCH them, as they are part of the tech tree. I do not like that we cannot abort the Quests to BUILD or UPGRADE any buildings that we do not hold the boost for. Elsewhere on the forum, it is recommended that we only build the three building types that we hold boosts for.

DeletedUser

At last I reached this quest today .... Asking the dev's through the Company staff on here what do they think that I should do about it ...
wCw7KLA.jpg

I dont have boosts for these 2 ....I don't have space to build and upgrade these ... I dont have resources to build and upgrade these .... I cannot decline the quest ... I dont need the reward it gives ... All i need now is answers preferably from the dev's which i dont think they ever do ... So will take an answer from CM /CCM... Dont think I can accept any other mod's answer as they are only players like me and are only volunteering to assist the game management...
If the answer is to build and upgrade them just to fulfill the quest remember you will be going against the strategy of the game play / design and will seriously look very silly on you and the game management for being in the management and asking me to go against the very design of the game ...

Edit : LOL....tagging @Muf-Muf so that he can get a direct intimation of this post and my question directed towards him / game management... trying my best to get a reply from him ;) .... @Muf-Muf ...request you to kindly answer my question on top ...Would really like to hear what do YOU think i should do ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

looool @ddevil YOU now got this quest finally? Welcome in the club of askers about sense of those quests.
during waitingtime of the devs and their speakers to find an explanation to communicate, here my advice: find place, build and destroy :p

DeletedUser

looool @ddevil YOU now got this quest finally? Welcome in the club of askers about sense of those quests.
during waitingtime of the devs and their speakers to find an explanation to communicate, here my advice: find place, build and destroy :p
Would prefer the answer directly from the CM / CCM ...I know thats the only answer they can give at the moment but still would like to hear it from them directly in their own words ....just want to make them atleast feel silly while giving the answer for it ... thats why i have directed my question directly only to them ...them being the company staff ... and also I have only asked for an answer ...not complaining about getting stuck or moaning for having to fulfill that stupid quest ... all those things has already been done on these 9 pages many times over and dont see any use in me doing it all over again ...:p

DeletedUser651

I see that quest sitting there every day. I believe one of the mods has an exact count of the number of days I have been staring at it. ;)

If they ever do let us get past it, we will have a few million coming to us in future quests that will suddenly all be complete...so that day would be a lot of fun!! :)

In the meantime, maybe we can have our own little "stuck on the waste of time quest" club! Who wants to join? :D:D Party in the clubhouse! I am making pizza rolls from scratch! Someone bring the drinks.

DeletedUser

Just only To build those 2 Manufactories I need to have 400+ population???????????? :eek:... At the moment I have got only 53 available with me and all my residences already level 14 .... that means I need to upgrade 8 of my residences to level 15 just so that I can build these 2 otherwise completely useless Manufactories ??:confused: ... Each residence upgrade costs me Coins - 7000 Supplies -1700 Elixir - 203 M.Dust - 220 and Gems - 198 ... So for me to fulfill this quest and get the reward of 200 Elixir & 200 M.Dust I have to spend

203 x 8 = 1624 Elixir
220 x 8 = 1760 M.Dust and some more residence for the upgrades ....so more of the goods just to get those 200 from the reward:confused:

And all this just to fulfill only this quest ??o_O

60981-Polar-Bear-Facepalm-meme-vVPG.jpeg

DeletedUser205

try to see it in this way: you will need more population anyway. upgrade your resis, do what the silly quest wishes and have the population for meaningful purposes after you'll destroy the useless manus.
the costs of that action are the price you have to pay for this crazy game ...
gotten and gone again is all you have to expect with goods :D