• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Research Donating Spare Knowledge Points

Elderflower

1. [Summary]Ability to donate spare Knowledge Points to Fellowship members
  2. [Details] Any spare Knowledge Points could be donated by a player to another player who is also a member of their fellowship.
  3. [Reasons for implementing]If I am stuck on the research tree waiting for goods or have finished all the research so far but I am still collecting Knowledge Points either on an hourly basis or from acquiring relics. These points will otherwise go to waste so it would be nice to be able to benefit members of my fellowship who are short of Knowledge Points.
  4. [Impact on other game features] - It would help other players to grow and encourage them to stay in the game. It would also be another reason to join a fellowship.

DeletedUser

I like this idea as well, good job Elderflower! Since we cannot overtake abandoned, inactive cities to get their KP's, this would help!

DeletedUser283

KPs won after the research tree has been competed are not wasted anymore (I have 50+ in stock) : they are accumulated in the background, and you can see how many by bringing your cursor above your KPs counter;
this started after a recent upgrade;
now donating KPs is a noble thought, and I would second it although it could lead to abuse (not as much as what we see in FoE since Elvenar players cannot be attacked nor plundered)

Last edited by a moderator: