• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug donating coins to a mainhall under construction

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.44.5-(5d40f024f) (2018-01-08 12:42) - probably linked to the app (either iphone or android)
Game world: __ DE3
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __ current version of chrome
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __ win 7
Screen resolution: __ 1680x1050
Account name: __ alter hund
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ a friend of mine informed me about an interesting bug, he told me, he got coins donated to his main hall, while he was upgrading it. I'm still gathering more information about this bug, since it seems to be a weird one.
__

Expected situation:
__ a mainhall under construction should not be able to receive coins.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ probably polish a main hall in the app, but I'm really not sure about that.
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Last edited by a moderator:

Karvest

Yes, mobile version allow to donate into MH under construction. Always thought about it as a workaround for getting NH bonus from dead newbie cities that stuck in MH under construction state and have no other buildings to help.

DeletedUser607

hmm, interesting idea.

but the city never receives the coins.

DeletedUser

Yes, mobile version allow to donate into MH under construction. Always thought about it as a workaround for getting NH bonus from dead newbie cities that stuck in MH under construction state and have no other buildings to help.

Mobile version also allows to give NH on culture buildings that are still under construction, but you also don't get the culture bonus from that.
I've reported this as soon as the mobile version was launched, but been told that this was intended.
So it is apparently intended that the NH from mobile players have absolutely no effect at all :mad:

DeletedUser1986

Thanks for your report, Juni. As of this point this is indeed the case and it's intended to work like this on mobile :)

DeletedUser1909

I found that 13 people had polishes my lvl 28 Main Hall being upgraded to 29, And I was present when it came out of upgrade, not one buff counted, there was 25,000k gold only.

So if your going to let them buff it at least for us that are active please have it added to our Main Hall.
Thanks.