• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Donate builders

DeletedUser420

Instead of boosting builder's hut, I think it would be better if we boosted building sites in progress. This way would increase the desirability of this boost.
The amount of boost remains 10%, but it should be possible to add more builders to the same site (instead of 1 boost per builder, you could get help from 1-5 different players on the same building).
I also agree with this idea http://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/build-buildings-faster.549/
On the negative side, to do this you must have an idle builder, but he returns to you when the job is done, and you can only donate one builder per neighbor.
Limitations and rewards for donators remain the same (once every 23h for same neighbor, coin reward).
My hope is that this idea will truly shine when guilds are introduced (like in FoE where everyone is asking for polishing, here you could time you building needs for when most people are able to help you).