• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Don’t make it possible to use diamonds in Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What I feared would happen in Fellowship competitions, has already happened in the FS Adventures. There are a few FS who buy their way through the Adventures with diamonds, making it impossible for the not-so-big-spender FS to ever reach the top prizes.
I’m absolutely sure this will also happen on the Live servers (especially the Dutch server!). This will be very demotivating for many players, causing them to no longer take part of the adventures very quickly.

The Adventures are a lot of fun, especially because now we can really work together in a fellowship to reach a goal. So please, please don’t let the big spenders spoil the fun for a lot of people.

DeletedUser1677

I do agree!!

The big-spenders should be forced to actually do the quests.
They can still buy expansions, and that way finish faster. So it's not like they dont get any advantage.

lika1961

I agree - it there is little chance of getting the top prizes because you don't buy diamonds, it will be very disappointing for those who work hard to complete the quests. Yes, people might enjoy working together towards a goal, but if there is no hope of reaching it, there does not seem to be much point in starting. We need a level playing field if we are to have a competition to see which fellowships are best at working together. Unless that is not the aim of this event :rolleyes:

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thank you for sharing these concerns but we'll have to close this suggestion right away because we can discuss forever about it, but the simple truth is that we are a commercial company and some way to make money around events will always be involved. We did our best though to make the balancing such that it wouldn't be too harmful for other players, also please see my comment here. The only way to make this situation completely disappear however, is to completely remove the rewards in the rankings, which we don't intent to do. For any more suggestions on improvements, please feel free to put them in our Feedback thread for the Fellowship Adventures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.