• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Do you want to make a difference? “Stressless” fellowship (international) looking for members

Hazel Caballus

Are you looking for a fellowship where your contribution really matters? Where you can see the fellowship grow and prosper together with your city?

This is not a guaranteed 10-chest-per week FS striving to reach Gold in Spire... you can find those in the Top 50 list in the highscores :p

Our focus is on building the city the way you want to. Fair trading, cross-tier allowed. Net-zero KP exchange, no mandatory chains or quick fill. Support for young cities.

What you can expect:
In spite of being small, we reach 5 chests per tourney, Bronze in Spire and in the last three FAs we did all three maps/one path each.
Believe me or not, it feels a lot better to reach these aims with a small bunch of players than with a full FS where it doesn’t really matter if you do nothing at all or put in a lot of efforts. It would still be great to have some more fellows join our team so that we can reach more chests in the tournament!
Finally, we like to discuss about upcoming features hitting the beta world. New information is shared among fellows.

Languages in chat: English and German. International team, while at the time being the majority is from Germany. Important info is always given in both languages.

If you now feel like you might consider joining us but are not yet sure about it, please don’t hesitate to message me in game or in the forum. We’d be happy to welcome you aboard :) The door is open.

Hazel

Hazel Caballus

Update:

We‘ve been growing up, almost full now, and now able to offer many of the benefits you find in Top-50 fellowships :D such as: 10 chests (almost) each week, Silver in Spire, well-organized FAs.

We‘ve got 1-2 open spots, looking for active players who would like to engage in Spire and tournaments.
Language focus shifted more to English due to our international team. Languages in chat are still English and German. FA organization is in English.
Feel free to send me a message if you‘d like to know more, or simply join directly :)

Hazel Caballus

Update:
We’ve got one free spot in our team! Looking for an active player who likes playing tournaments (and a bit of Spire).
No requirements with regard to ranking points.

Additional info: Participation in FAs is welcomed, but it isn’t obligatory.

Neytiri1022

Hello Hazel Caballus,

I've been playing the beta game since 10/15/22 and got to the beta game via the German forum. I have read your text here in the forum - previously translated into German - and would like to register with you. I only have the chest and then I have to unlock the community as well. May I get in touch with you then?

P. S. Google Translator - please excuse the mistakes

Hazel Caballus

Hello Hazel Caballus,

I've been playing the beta game since 10/15/22 and got to the beta game via the German forum. I have read your text here in the forum - previously translated into German - and would like to register with you. I only have the chest and then I have to unlock the community as well. May I get in touch with you then?

P. S. Google Translator - please excuse the mistakes
I‘ll send you a message in game :)

(German: Ich schicke dir eine Nachricht im Spiel.)

Hazel Caballus

We’ve got one free spot available! Looking for active players.
If you’re interested, please send me a message in game. We’ll be happy to welcome you aboard :)