• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Do you have what it takes to be a moderator bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser209

Each time I log in this window opens. I think there should be something like 'mark as read' to make it not appear every time.

I know I will not become your game master or whatever else you are looking for so stop spamming me with this message. It's annoying and frustrating!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser136

I don't think it counts as a bug, but the placement could definitely be better... every time I refresh it pops back up right there in the middle of the screen.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks both :)
Setting this to confirmed - the pop-up comes up every time you refresh or relog, whether you clicked the 'x' to close, or the 'ok' button. Not sure whether this is intended or not, but I agree, after a while it does get a little annoying.

DeletedUser126

No time here for that either ;)

I got my own website and gaming community to run :)

Unfortunately, the way it is at the moment is the only way possible right now. We will forward ideas to improve the ingame news, because we do agree it's not perfect at the moment. A "mark as read" function is most certainly one of those improvements.

But, even though this may be very annoying, it is not a bug, as it is simply a feature which is not implemented yet. :)

DeletedUser231

This is very annoying. Everytime I log in....Can't even click the link you provide so why provide a non-clickable link or one you cannot copy paste...WEIRD....

DeletedUser231

You know what is strange? Every game seems that innogames has goes through the same process, it is like you guys continually have to reinvent the wheel all over again. I know nothing about programming but you could import some parts of other games so this one is more functional. Like bb codes....they work great...why can't a player click on the link in the MODS needed message...VERY weirdly...

DeletedUser231

Sending out something flawed is not professional. If the company advertises for Moderator Staff and they include a link then that link should be a functional link and thus clickable or at the very least copy pasteable...

We are still in the closed beta phase, which is a very early stage of the game. The game is not yet ready to be released (and thus isn't released yet), but is currently being tested. Bugs and not yet implemented features are to be expected in any closed beta.

Should you wish to discuss the phases a game goes through before release, please open a thread in the General Discussion forum. I'm locking this bug report. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.