• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Divine seeds

DeletedUser1681

I've reached Halflings chapter elsewhere, but as the forum there is absolutely hopeless I'll ask here.

I've upgraded the trader, getting base amount of divine seeds plus a bonus based on aw levels or something - kp's are adding up, but now research is hitting the wall, plentifull divine seeds demanded everywhere, in short I'm stuck.

Is there anything I can do to hasten the process or must I just wait and watch the grass (seeds) grow ?
Sure, I can use the kp's by putting them into aw research, but seems just as longwinded way to make progress.

Dony

King of Bugs
the more time you collect bonus from trader the more seeds you will get, since that bonus is same regardless if you collect every 3 hours or every 12 hours, you want to collect it as much per day as possible, especially if you have low numbers of AW levels.

DeletedUser

The basic production of seeds depends on the number of provinces you have conquered mulptiplied by the level of your Main Hall

The bonusproduction you can collect every 3 hours.
And the number of seeds you get depends on the number of your AW levels (regardless of how many AW you have) mulptiplied by the level of your Main Hall

To get enough Seeds:
1) Have your Main Hall on max level
2) Conquer Provincies (Overscouting is helpful)
3) Upgrade your Ancient Wonders

DeletedUser1681

the more time you collect bonus from trader the more seeds you will get, since that bonus is same regardless if you collect every 3 hours or every 12 hours, you want to collect it as much per day as possible, especially if you have low numbers of AW levels.
That's a good one, thx.

The basic production of seeds depends on the number of provinces you have conquered mulptiplied by the level of your Main Hall.
The bonusproduction you can collect every 3 hours.
And the number of seeds you get depends on the number of your AW levels (regardless of how many AW you have) mulptiplied by the level of your Main Hall

To get enough Seeds:
1) Have your Main Hall on max level
2) Conquer Provincies (Overscouting is helpful)
3) Upgrade your Ancient Wonders
Good info here also. Next two upgrades to mainhall are a month or two away though. More provinces is what I'm always after (to get expansion) lack of resources make it a slow process, another long term goal. Upgrading AW's... I have just a couple and upgrading them is something that happens occasionally.

Awww... a chapter always takes about three months plus - now I'm really pessimistic, close to summer when I get there (Elementals). *sigh*