• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Divine seeds

DeletedUser1322

Anybody have a clue how to get extra divine seeds. I have used spells and have all buildings available to me at the moment but just can't get enough seeds to clear this part of the tech tree. ?? Every day I am left about 2 -3000 short.

Deleted User - 60107

There are four ways to increase your production of Divine Seeds:
- Upgrade your Main Hall - this affects both regular production of Seeds and the collection bonus
- complete more provinces - this increases the regular production of Seeds
- upgrade your Ancient Wonders - this increases the collection bonus
- build event buildings that produce Divine Seeds

Spells do not affect the production of Divine Seeds.

Lovec Krys

Fifth way: Temporary stop producing anything that consumes seeds such as settlement buildings or expired goods in manufactories.

DeletedUser1322

There are four ways to increase your production of Divine Seeds:
- Upgrade your Main Hall - this affects both regular production of Seeds and the collection bonus
- complete more provinces - this increases the regular production of Seeds
- upgrade your Ancient Wonders - this increases the collection bonus
- build event buildings that produce Divine Seeds

Spells do not affect the production of Divine Seeds.

DeletedUser1322

Thanks for that. The first I cannot do as I need to progress before that becomes a possibility, The fourth I have built all that have been available. And I have 3 buildings where spells have been increasing production. That leaves me 2 to continue with. Thanks again

DeletedUser1322

Unfortunately thats what I have been doing, every 3 hours. Still no joy. Seems like I'm wasting my time now.

Deleted User - 60107

Unfortunately thats what I have been doing, every 3 hours. Still no joy. Seems like I'm wasting my time now.
Then you need to upgrade your AWs - that will increase the collection bonus when you collect from the Trader. All your AWs should be at least level 5.