• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Display AW levels in AW overview

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1657

Summary
Add AW levels to AW overview screen.

Description
In the wonder overview screen in your town it would be useful to see the level of the wonders, if a wonder is ready to upgrade, how many runes for each wonder and the number of broken runes. The screenshot below provides a graphical representation of this.

Part of this change would be a change in the way the green tick works.Currently the tick appears if you have built the wonder. However it could be used to represent a wonders research is completed and ready to be upgraded. The rune circle and visibility of a wonders level provide enough information to know if we have built the wonder already or not. In the case of the picture below the endless excavation has not been built while the tome of secrets has completed its research.

Wonder_overview_v2.jpg
thanks @SoggyShorts for suggestions

Motivation
More user friendly. To check my wonder levels I have to click in and out all the time or locate the wonders in my town and check them. This is hopefully a simple change to the user interface to provide more information for users about their wonders.

Possible downsides
Potential to be too cluttered.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

nice. I'd also like a rune count without having to mouse over each one. I think there's room for both

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

The star with level # is a nice improvement on original, well done. Do you think there is room for an indication either that the KP bar is full, or how full it is?
I've had a situation where some randomly generous player donated 100+ KP to my lighthouse filling the bar and I had no idea. Really, how often do you mouse over an AW that doesn't produce? That thing probably sat full and ready to upgrade for weeks before I noticed it by accident.

Perhaps where the green checkmark is? Since you now show the level of a wonder that green checkmark is rather redundant- We know what wonders we have, after all.
It could even be changed so that having that green checkmark indicates that the KP bar is full, and the AW is ready to be upgraded.

DeletedUser1657

Do you think there is room for an indication either that the KP bar is full, or how full it is?

Perhaps where the green checkmark is? Since you now show the level of a wonder that green checkmark is rather redundant- We know what wonders we have, after all.

The green checkmark still has a use as in the graphic the endless excavation is not built so no checkmark. It could show as level 0 but that may not be clear enough for some people that they have not built something. It is worth considering but would need a simple way to display it.

SoggyShorts

The green checkmark still has a use as in the graphic the endless excavation is not built so no checkmark. It could show as level 0 but that may not be clear enough for some people that they have not built something. It is worth considering but would need a simple way to display it.
Between the rune ring being incomplete and a display of level 0, players should be able to figure out they don't have that wonder built yet.
I think it would better If the green checkmark was used to indicate that a wonder is ready to be built/upgraded.