1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Disenchant used event buildings

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Korra, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Korra

Korra Member

Please consider adding the option to disenchant used event buildings, instead of selling them.

Aramina, Drea, Golden Awaken and 2 others like this.
  2. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

++++1

I love this idea. More often than not, you're not actually selling an old event building, you're just deleting it, and you lose whatever culture and pop without getting anything in return. This way, you actually make something useful out of it.

Aramina and Mizpah like this.
  3. Mizpah

Mizpah Well-Known Member

I, too, love this idea. I hate getting nothing from the sell of event buildings. I would like to see the disenchant ability on premium buildings as well.

Aramina likes this.
  4. Mizpah

Mizpah Well-Known Member

I love your signature.

5. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

Thank you! I fell in love with our design team's art, and decided to wear it. :p :D

Mizpah and Scoobydoo like this.
  6. Blulady

Blulady Member

Yes was just coming in the suggest this. That would be a great way to get more spells to craft with:)

7. Soleil

Soleil Guest

This would be really nice to see along with a storage for the event buildings we'd love to keep but don't want to upgrade right away or that don't really fit the season. Even if there is a penalty of costing gold or x amount of days that it must be left in storage. Some of the buildings are fun to have ie the Prince Charming Float but long term probably not one I would want to keep long term... that ginormous head. Others are so beautiful I would love to keep them.

8. Soleil

Soleil Guest

Before I take my leave of the forum, I'd like to add to this. I'm for this, but if there are restrictions. If someone, saved all of their candies (or whatever the new currency is for an event) for 1 particular item and place 22 of the same item in their city, they can only disenchant 1. Other than that, it's a good suggestion.

9. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Why?
    If one player gets 10 blue trees and 10 green trees they can disenchant 1 of each, but
    the player who gets 20 blue trees can only disenchant 1?
    Why?

10. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

Because blue trees are different than green trees.

11. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

Since these are still up and not archived I guess we can still comment?
    I concede partially with this one. Having had some space and getting the library and monuments that are so valuable to me, how about 3 of each of the types that are time based and 1 of all the others?

12. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

okay, okay how about 5 of each of those :D

13. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

Nope, I'm back to 3!