• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Wonky Walter's is in Town!

DeletedUser1681

what are the culture bonus in the either levels

in level 1/8
Click on the "Wonky Walter's - Remaining Time" icon in top left of your screen. In the opening window there next to "Rewards" is a small icon of a building, click that and you will see what the (cultural) benefit is for you.
I'm not sure what you mean by level 1/8, but I am at the beginning of research chapter IV and for me the benefit would be 890 culture.

SoggyShorts

chapter I = 540
chapter II =670
chapter III = 890
chapter IV = 1150
chapter V =1380
chapter VI =1840
chapter VII =2300
chapter VIII = 2800

chapter IX = 5200

Edited based on posts in this thread (my Beta account is less than a week old)

Yes, you can mouse over the reward, but if you are wondering about your live server account which is in a different chapter than your beta account....

Last edited:

DeletedUser1685

Hi ;)
Quest #9:
Produce wooden figurines* 12x and beverages 200x.
Really?
I know that the quests can't be too easy to do, but this?
* depending what Your bonus is.

EDIT:
SoggyShorts said:
chapter IV = 890
Are You sure? I'm in chapter IV and the culture bonus is 1150 not 890.
es9riq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1681

Are You sure? I'm in chapter IV and the culture bonus is 1150 not 890.
If the info is wrong, prolly my bad.

I had finished chapter III and started to research chapter IV advanced scouts so I thought that that's where I am.
But then the last update with it's repositioned squad upgrades landed on us and some of those were open in chapter III when Wonky Walter appeared - so the "system" probably saw me still in chapter III.

SoggyShorts

chapter I = 540
chapter II =670
chapter III = 890
chapter IV = 1150
chapter V =1380
chapter VI =1840
chapter VII =2300
chapter VIII = 2800

chapter IX = 5200

Edited based on posts in this thread (my Beta account is less than a week old)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

A player who's not registered to the forum told me that he's in the middle of chapter II and for him the bonus is 670 culture.

Heymrdiedier

1840 in chapter 7 and ooh 5200 in chapter 9 ;-) you can find it all on the city planner allready

Last edited:

DeletedUser1511

chapter I = 540
chapter II =670
chapter III = 890
chapter IV = 1150
chapter V =1380
chapter VI =1840
chapter VII =2300
chapter VIII = 2800

chapter IX = 5200

DeletedUser1095

Gain 17 relics?

Gain 17 relics?

Gain 17 relics?

What do you say to a person who just said "screw you"?

Um ... "hihi hoho", maybe? Can I ask what age group this event is aimed at, please?
Ambience that in no way matches the themes of the game, maladjusted quests
and a "storyline" that sounds like something you'd read to a baby - go Inno :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1681

Ok, last thursday I was miserable. Game wasn't going the way I expected, changes (and a bug) had stalled me to a point where I was just collecting resources etc. And ofc the announcement that new battlesystem was going to live servers very soon - I feared (still do a bit) that its' gonna kill my little local server.

Then Walter appeared, some said straight away that it was meant to take our mind away from dreaded changes, I silently agreed... and you know what - it worked for me.
I've spent a good 3+ days actively gathering, manufaturing and even venturing to world map provinces which I thought I wouldn't do for weeks (ok, I negotiated but still). Now I'm just moments away from having a silly looking prize with a cultural benefit the like of which I couldn't have without diamonds. So, I'm happy :)

Can I ask what age group this event is aimed at, please?
I'm over 50, maybe childish and easily distracted but if the other (more mature) option is to bang head against stonewall and complain about something that's still going to happen anyway.... oh well, bring on the next distraction.
Btw when it comes to age groups and such when I go into the real world (you know, the one that starts from the outside of home door) I don't really speak too loud about playing a game of elves & humans & orcs & relics. People might sneer at me, unless ofc they're too busy hunting *@!!* Pokemons.

DeletedUser688

Great ! I also need the 17 relics, but can't win a fight any more. I try all possible combinations... and no way to win a single fight !
I Wonder if I going to play any longer...

DeletedUser607

Great ! I also need the 17 relics, but can't win a fight any more. I try all possible combinations... and no way to win a single fight !
I Wonder if I going to play any longer...

I'm afraid, with another 4 days to go, the quest is essentially over for you.

DeletedUser1122

This is so stupid.
Why starting a new event when there is so much bugs around the new battle system ? I know we're playing on beta, but this doesn't allow to mess up with common sense. One new thing at a time, less problem to solve, less pain for both devs and testers -.-

I need to farm 17 relics, but how lol ? Barracks is broken, battle system is painful.

I really hope those 2 updates won't hit regulars servers before every majors bugs are solved. If not, there is no point at keeping a beta server.

DeletedUser1095

I'm over 50, maybe childish and easily distracted but if the other (more mature) option is to bang head against stonewall and complain about something that's still going to happen anyway.... oh well, bring on the next distraction.
Btw when it comes to age groups and such when I go into the real world (you know, the one that starts from the outside of home door) I don't really speak too loud about playing a game of elves & humans & orcs & relics. People might sneer at me, unless ofc they're too busy hunting *@!!* Pokemons.

I'm glad you're having fun. I don't object to distractions - obviously,
or else I wouldn't be playing a browser game to begin with, would I.
Now that the browser game has been turned into a complete mess,
sure, let them distract us! Bread and circuses - bring 'em on!
But why does it have to be on such an infantile level?
"Hihi hoho" - it's like something you'd read to a toddler.
They should work a little harder on it.

DeletedUser1548

You read quest descriptions, seriously?
I stopped it long time ago. I don't even look at them. Plots here, on Elvenar, are so stupid I can't bare it. Really, I can't. When I try to read it I feel like my brain starts to rot. ;)
I believe it is INTENTED (hihi hoho) to be funny and absurd but for me it's not. Again: maybe something's wrong with my sense of humour...

One word about event itself: I think it's too difficult.
17 relics + 200 beverages + 120 simple tools + spells + 1 day productions + other all in a week? With no mobile app? I know Puffin works but still.

Edit: And also if you don't manage to do all 12 quests you get nothing. Time is wasted. Please don't write anything about prizes for quests itself. Please...

DeletedUser1681

Edit: And also if you don't manage to do all 12 quests you get nothing. Time is wasted. Please don't write anything about prizes for quests itself. Please...
Yes, the prizes for individual quests were not really "motivating", but after finishing the questline the cultural building (whatever you may think of it's looks) is quite alright I think. Btw you can find it in Inventory>Buildings.